Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys :)

In your opinion, do you think that NXT needs to be the third brand after Raw

and Smackdown live, rather than just a developmental program?

And will this benefit NXT or harm it?

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Nope, keep it as developmental so people can hone their craft down there

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
It can be both. NXT tv is the third brand, and NXt house shows and the PC is developmental. And technically speaking, I already view NXT TV as the proving ground for developmental talent. And whats a better way to test a talent than putting him on an actual brand to see if he sinks or swim. If he sinks, take him of and work with him again. If he swims, well then you got another talent and draw for your brand. Its a win win for eveyone.

Reactions: KaZaaM

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Well I mean being taped before and after raw has done wonders for ecw, superstars, main event, Saturday morning slam, original nxt, 205 live

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
It should just be developmental in my opinion, but they've made it clear a long time ago that they want it to be the third brand. If they do make it a third brand, it's going to be harder for the rookies with no wrestling experience to improve with all the popular indy talent being signed and pushed immediately unless they put on shows at the PC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.