Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid question but do you think they do? Because I have a feeling they love the spotlight and don't want to get off tv. Have they always had ego's?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
You're right it is a stupid question. Furthermore, why does the answer matter? Everyone on this forum, arbitrarily passing judgements on others, has an ego problem too.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Of course they do, HHH surely has one.

·
Banned
283 Posts
I think most multi-millionaire "stars" in professional sports or entertainment have big egos. I also think it's difficult to get to that level without having a big ego. It can be helpful.

As for them being on TV....they SHOULD be on TV. They are two of the most talented performers in the company.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Once the authority angle is through and the storyline ends we wont see them very much on tv. I believe the storyline ends when Rollins wins and loses the title.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Most likely, nothing wrong with that. Not like 90% of the roster, or the guys in charge are any different.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
They all have huge egos, but understand that they are playing roles on TV, it's not their real life personas.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
dont all successful people have big egos?

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
For sure and I think it influences how they act towards certain talents and things.

Definitely 2 huge egos.

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,461 Posts
Every wrestler who signs with the WWE has a huge ego and wants that spotlight. I mean seriously we're talking about an industry where nothing you do really matters. It doesn't matter how good or bad you are if you're liked backstage you'll go far, you can get popular for random reasons, you don't have to earn anything or genuinely win anything. The only real gratification pro wrestling provides is the fame.

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Stupid question but do you think they do? Because I have a feeling they love the spotlight and don't want to get off tv. Have they always had ego's?
Well they didn't stay off TV for long after they were suppose to be gone forever at Survivor Series.

Wasn't even a month.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts