Wrestling Forum banner

Should the Authority have waited to call Sasha to the main roster ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,654 Posts
Sasha Banks is too good to be underutilized the way she has been since her call up to the main roster.

She's been forced into a stable with two jobbers. Nearly every time she comes to the ring with them they come out to the putrid and embarrassingly stupid theme that Naomi uses.

She's also not been featured much at all since being called up; all about PCB members and Bella members.

Unlike Kevin Owens who was allowed to proudly carry his NXT championship onto RAW, Banks never (that I saw) got to put her NXT women's championship on display on RAW.

Many here would agree she's the best of the bunch, and much better than the woman that is getting the rocket strapped to her and blasted to the championship moon, so to speak. Charlotte can "WOO!" all she wants, but it will never bridge the gap of talent between them.

All of that adds up to a resounding "YES!" her call up was at the wrong time for the plans in place for her.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,344 Posts
Becky Lynch as much as I love her is the one who shouldn't have been called up they aren't going to do anything with her.
Becky would probably have benefited from staying in NXT for longer. No need for them all to be called up at the same time.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Whether it's premature or not I don't know but it's been bad booking, she's been totally cast aside and not allowed to inject her personality and promo work into the mix.

It's not a revolution if you have to keep reminding everybody every 60 seconds that a revolution is happening. Pretty much the same as how Raw as a whole is not entertaining when you have to remind everybody every few minutes that they are watching entertainment.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts