Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has been posted before but I was just wondering what some of you think about this subject.Forgive me is I posted this in the wrong place.Anyways I know some of you have a strong opinion on the subject of russo so this should be good to anwser.

The main reason why I am asking is because I have heard so many theories about who caused his demise and the only one I only heard once was that russo booked him as the blue blazer gimmick and that owen hated it and russos decisions is what led to owens demise.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Er, no. Is whoever booked Candido in his final match also to blame for him breaking his leg and subsequently dying? Is whoever booked Droz against D'Lo to blame for his paralysis?

That's silly reasoning.

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
No. That's like blaming a waiter for serving you a meal you choked on. I love Owen Hart, but blaming Russo for his death is bull.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,901 Posts
I can’t believe more didn’t come from it. You can talk about TNA being second rate with the Jeff Hardy incident, but that should have been the end of WWF right there. I guess that’s why Russo was/is in demand; he came closest to taking down the juggernaut.

·
Registered
1 Posts
An accident, you can't blame someone for their death unless they did it on purpose because if you do then your calling a lot of innocent good people murderers.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
No of course not. But I do blame the other Vince. It was his company and he used sub standard equipment and people instead of caring about his workers life he cared about saving a couple dollars.

This had nothing to do with Russo. MacMahon however it did.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Um yeah i dislike Russo as much as the next guy but this is just insane.

As for blaming the other Vince, I thought he tested out all stunts before he gets talent to do them? Or is that just when Shawn is the talent?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Same here Russo no VKM yes, I heard Owen did'nt won't to do it but someone persuaded him, I wonder who that could have been :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.