Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
If Punk and Lesnar do face each other it should be like that Zach Gowen vs Brock Lesnar match.
Gowen is GOAT tbh. It would be hard to do a Brock reign with the limited dates and the tension behind the scenes if those rumors are true. Maybe Rock or Cena. Or they could just build someone to do it, the best they can.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Yeah this would be pretty good. I'll just set my time machine to 10 years ago and I'll be off to enjoy Rock/Lesnar for the WWE title. Should be good.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
No. I disagree. Lesnar is one of the biggest asshats in the world. There is no way he would sign back to lose. Its just not in his nature.
5 mill pay off says he'll make a youtube shoot after the year contract is done.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
It would be stupid for Lesner to win the title. That would mean 2 terrible things:

A - A part-timer with limited appearances and a 1 year contract will be holding the top title

B - Triple H - another part timer, will be going for the title again. Both of them are above the title, so no point involving Punk.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
There's about 9 options for threads you could post this in. Enough Punk threads the last 2 days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.