Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think Miz is in for a Huge torch passing?

1086 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  monkeytilt
I mean at first I really didn't think much of the guy, but then I started noticing how he was really stepping up his promo game and mic skills. Also his in ring ability became watchable nothing Morrison or Bryan type but you know what I mean. Plus he has had a pretty impressive year to this date, and now he is in the main event of Wrestlemania being involved with the Rock and Cena. Or do you think he doesn't deserve it yet?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Miz just reminds me so much of like a young Shawn Michaels mixed in with like a young Triple H, in terms of his wrestling ability, his ability to cut promos, and his attitude
I'm sorry I like Miz but his wrestling ability isn't even in the same atmosphere as even a young Shawn Michaels.

· Banned
3,639 Posts
Kayfabe wise the Miz deserves to Main Event Mania in the 2 years he's had credible reigns as a tag team champion, 2 reigns as U.S. Champ., and an anticipated Money In The Bank win and cash in. If anybody else did that the IWC would be BEGGING for them to Main Event mania. Let Daniel Bryan have that kind of year and actually be over the IWC would be creaming. Rant aside. I don't think the Miz will Win at Mania. He's held the belt since roughly survivor series. By Mania the Anticipation for the baby face to triumph over the heel will be too high. I actually think it's a better decision for Cena to beat the cowardly heel after Cena's last year and Miz' lengthy reign. Then I want Cena to have a short reign and Miz to regain it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.