Wrestling Forum banner

do you think matt stryker visits these forums?

6473 Views 34 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  Avenged Crow
He seems like the type of person who would. I'm sure the phrase "mark out" is known in the wrestling community but its the first time i've heard someone say it. Also he mention how cm punk, daniel bryan, and william regal is like the internets wet dream which it seems to be.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Stryker is one of the small minority who are genuine fans of the business. He grew up watching it and knows his history well. He's just like on of us, a mark. He loves the business. It's probably why he's my favourite commentator besides JR. Stryker is basically an average joe from this forum put in the commentary booth, he talks like one of us, and enjoys the things we enjoy. He analyses matches from a fans perspective.

Pairing him with JR would be a dream commentary matchup for me.

· Registered
337 Posts
Matt Striker FWIW was pretty fundamentally sound in the ring, but not very smooth and had big man skills in a body too small for the WWE. He did manage some good matches with Evan Bourne and CM Punk in ECW but his height was always going to assure he was never a contender. I'm sure he reads a lot about wrestling online and wouldn't be surprised if he reads these forums.

· Registered
6,603 Posts
It's not out of the question. If you knew people were talking about you on forums, you'd have a peek and you know it. All of you.

But not necessarily this forum. There's many places that are basically exactly the same all over the internet, all of which would mark for Punk, Regal and Bryan interaction.

· Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
5,846 Posts
He seems like the type of person who would. I'm sure the phrase "mark out" is known in the wrestling community but its the first time i've heard someone say it. Also he mention how cm punk, daniel bryan, and william regal is like the internets wet dream which it seems to be.
I don't know about Matt Stryker, but, I wouldn't be surprised if Matt Striker did.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.