Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the reasons he's in TNA is to be at the top, win heavyweight championships.
I believe Matt Hardy will never win it unless multiple people got injured or left.

Do you think Matt "Cold Blood" Hardy will ever win it? Is he WHC material?

· Banned
4,476 Posts
He used to work for WWE. So, probably.

· Registered
203 Posts
I see it as a distinct possibility

TNA loves, absoloutely LOVES, ex WWE guys
he will probably convince Dixie to give him a run now that he is the "New and improved" Matt Hardy

:confused:

· Registered
4,209 Posts
If Jeff gets his legal shit sorted out, I'll be willing to bet he'd lobby for his brother to be given a Title reign, and then after that Matt will put over Shanon Moore for the title, then Helms will have been signed to the company and then win a World Title shot in a Feast or Fired match and cash in on Moore, and then on the Next Impact, Jeff will hit Helms with the superimbapwnagewtfhaxzors move known as the Fingerpoke of Doom! to win the TNA World Championship.

· Registered
4,953 Posts
I hope he does, just to see the show bomb into an even worse state and see how the fans shit all over it - just to let his hardcore followers finally realise that no, he wasn't World Champion material.

· Registered
223 Posts
Maybe but not for a while. If Matt Hardy is gunno be heel with Immortal then creative should run a storyline or something, he is kind of just been placed in there.

I think they want face world champions for a now e.g. Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan.

· Banned
6,072 Posts
You know this guy is pathetic when someone can stomach the Main Event Mafia, the Frontline, the depush of Samoa Joe, the depush of Desmond Wolfe, a Matt Morgan/Ken Anderson main event push, an Abyss title reign born out of an epically shitty finish, Stomper, the de-emphasis of the X Division, etc., but a Matt Hardy World Title reign would be just too much to bear.

· Registered
624 Posts
No, if you think that TNA will give him the title just because he is from WWE, you are wrong. Never say never, of course, if he works hard, if he gets over, why shouldn't he have a title reign? But at this point I can name at least 10 people who are more over and better performers than Matt at this point, so TNA will not give him the title.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.