Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's no question that the guy is an absolute beast in the ring, i love his intensity and stiffness that he brings in every match. The way he's been booked so far is a bit weird though, he's lost all his matches to everyone, lol, i understand he's being built like rookie but in my view he's been made to look more like a jobber instead, it might be hard for people to take him seriously when you don't even win a match against Chavo. Anyway, what do you see from him? Do you think he'll only be a midcarder for life? Or he can he make it to the top in the main event? In case you forgot, he's still got that title shot contract which he can cash in anytime he wants.

I'm sure he's not gonna be a 'jobber' for the rest of his career, i actually kinda appreciate that WWE take a slow route for him, building him up slowly from bottom, let the audience get used to his movesets, personality, mannerism, etc. He's not a bad talker either, he kinda reminds me of Rey when he talks, it's like you want to sympathize for the guy, i think that's good if they want him to be the next "Ultimate Underdog" of the company. I have a feeling that he will cash in his title shot contract in a such dramatic way, in a moment when he has truly worked hard to get to the top and people are eager to see the sweet the pay-off, similar to The Miz situation right now. So i won't be surprised if Kaval will finally make it to the top, his size actually makes him standout and his palette of moves is nothing but pure awesomeness, he can put great performance against a guy of his size or with a giant, and the crowds obviously love his wrestling as proven by the pops he's getting everytime he's in the ring. Nothing against the sport entertainers but maybe it's about time the true in-ring maestros such as Daniel Bryan, Kaval, Alberto Del Rio, etc finally get their opportunity to be in the spotlight, and it seems WWE are currently going for that movement. Just my view.

Your thoughts?

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Cant see him makeing it past the midcard
Sad as it is I have to agree. Low-Ki/Kaval is an astounding wrestler, but unless something changes soon he's never going to get the chance to show his full potential (unlike Daniel Bryan, who has had MOTN in the past three PPV's in my opinion) in WWE.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Finally make it to the top? He's been there for like 2 months lol. Give it a chance FFS. At least Christian marks have a legit reason to complain considering he's been there so long. Kaval's only been there a minute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts