Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
According to an interview that I saw on youtube, he does; 2 hours per day apparently. It was on SkySports... don't have the link now.

I think more worrying than Kane being out of shape is his diminished agility. Perhaps people have forgotten the back-flip ring exits, high dropkicks (he now does only low dropkicks), bodypress drops and flying clothesline from top-of-the-cage that this man was once capable of.

It is painful to watch him running these days. One would think Big Daddy V could outpace Kane.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Man, I remember Kane during the enzeguiri back in the day, that was amazing.

He's still good in the ring now though, he's one of the only wrestlers I look forward to watching.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Kane's moveset was vastly superior in his prime. He used a powerbomb, Body Press Drop, Powerslam, Dropkick, Hurricarana, etc. He was great.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Kane back in the day was a lethal monster.
You had a 300lbs+ guy running after ya, kicking ya, powerbombing ya'...

Kane now, recently, looks not too bad. You can still see his abs; very visible. Before he was included in the WHC picture, I kinda noticed his man boobs a little.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Man, I remember Kane during the enzeguiri back in the day, that was amazing.

He's still good in the ring now though, he's one of the only wrestlers I look forward to watching.
Oh yes. His enziguri was pretty cool too. Not as great as ADR's running enziguri but it was still awesome

(Kane's enziguri used to depend on the other guy catching his leg in the first place to give him enough traction to reverse it. ADR's enziguri is flawless; he does it just about anywhere in the ring without support from his opponent

)

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Oh yes. His enziguri was pretty cool too. Not as great as ADR's running enziguri but it was still awesome

(Kane's enziguri used to depend on the other guy catching his leg in the first place to give him enough traction to reverse it. ADR's enziguri is flawless; he does it just about anywhere in the ring without support from his opponent

)
That kick must be the reason why Matt Hardy has gone all loopy nowadays. ADR must have given him brain damage

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Banned
177 Posts

)
enziguri of the decade
idk if kanes work out he still looks good in the ring

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Don't know if he still does but one thing I can tell you is that Kane was fatter in 2008 as the ECW Champion than he is now.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
He probably does, but with age comes inevitable drop in performance. God I still remember the time he did a near-picture-perfect hurricanrana on Prince Albert...

·
Registered
218 Posts
He probably does, but with age comes inevitable drop in performance. God I still remember the time
he did a near-picture-perfect hurricanrana on Prince Albert...
Here you go... Where are those pedants who claim Kane's in-ring skills are poor?

Can you name even a single 'monster' in the WWE who is capable of this. (Brock botched his Shooting Star Press so don't give me that)

Simply amazing...

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Here you go... Where are those pedants who claim Kane's in-ring skills are poor?

Can you name even a single 'monster' in the WWE who is capable of this. (Brock botched his Shooting Star Press so don't give me that)

Simply amazing...
Did he land that right, didn't look like he tucked his head far enough under and sort of awkwardly landed on his shoulder. Still, a lot better than his current work.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Well Kane was taller than Albert. He really didn't have much tucking room on that hurri-kane-rana

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

Simply amazing...
Brock botched one Shooting Star Press, he used to hit it regularly in OVW.

To be fair to Kane he used to be incredibly agile a few years ago, however this particular hurricanrana is not a shining example.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts