Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
My World...
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always have said that tna doesn't need anymore people from wwe but John Morrison might be the exception to that.He has been treated fairly bad as of late and hasn't been pushed at all lately and it's darn right sad seeing the position he's in because he has so much potential.
I don't even know if he's interested in tna but it would be great to see him get the push he deserves.Just imagine him feuding with the likes of AJ Styles or bobby roode.

·
Registered
22,779 Posts
Why not. They need someone to job to Eric Young and Robbie E

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
you do know he wouldn't be able to use the morrison or nitro names.

i don't want TNA signing him.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I think he's staying in the WWE

They gave him a new T shirt.
Although it was a short one, he cut a promo last RAW.
He has been jobbing to no end, but whenever he loses it always seems to have some reason, Somebody tries to attack him, or he gets double team in a match (Ziggler's sleeper hold and Jack Swagger's Ankle lock simultaneously) . He's never really lost "Clean".

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I'm still not convinced he is leaving, until the announcement is officially made.

But certainly I expect him to appear in TNA if WWE lets him go.

·
Premium Member
43,615 Posts
They'll give him a call, I'm sure.

If he does go there, I would use him as the X Division & let him have the top feuds in it just to give it more of a spark. Most of the new guys they brought in are kind of weak and I think Morrison would fit the style quite nicely.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
I think he's staying in the WWE

They gave him a new T shirt.
Although it was a short one, he cut a promo last RAW.
He has been jobbing to no end, but whenever he loses it always seems to have some reason, Somebody tries to attack him, or he gets double team in a match (Ziggler's sleeper hold and Jack Swagger's Ankle lock simultaneously) . He's never really lost "Clean".
Del Rio beat him in 30 seconds, Mark Henry kicked out of his finisher at one and then killed him 20 seconds later and he's won like one match since coming back from neck surgery. I don't think he'll re-sign and he'll go to TNA. Will probably have better matches but left own his own for promo work that might be a disaster.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
No if you read his wife tweets she's trying to get a reality show on VH1, But you never know Dixie and Bischoff do love then WWE guys

·
Registered
397 Posts
John Morrison to TNA wouldn't work out well and not just due to his promo work. The reason why Morrison is able to stand out and look unique in WWE is very simple. WWE doesn't allow too many people to work his wrestling style, while in TNA there are quite a few people who do. Not to mention WWE people who show up elsewhere are usually exposed. There's always talk of WWE holding people down, yet they go elsewhere and it turns out WWE was right when it came to card placement and what they did and didn't allow them to do.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts