Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
He's gonna be kicked out. What's come out recently guarantees it. He's actively committing treason. Not to mention the fact that When the Durham investigation finishes, there won't be a single politician in Washington right now running in 24. Because they'll probably all be hanged.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Obama just has better energy / tact. I find Biden to be the type that wont get his hands dirty when it counts.
He's gonna be kicked out. What's come out recently guarantees it. He's actively committing treason. Not to mention the fact that When the Durham investigation finishes, there won't be a single politician in Washington right now running in 24. Because they'll probably all be hanged.
Not sure why you think he's committing treason..

On the subject of ages, Trump is old as hell too but that bastard is probably gonna run in 2024.

What's funny is, the last time Bob Dole ran for president, he was 73 and that was cited as the reason not many people voted for him lol. However we've elected 2 old ass Presidents since then.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Obama just has better energy / tact. I find Biden to be the type that wont get his hands dirty when it counts.

Not sure why you think he's committing treason..

On the subject of ages, Trump is old as hell too but that bastard is probably gonna run in 2024.

What's funny is, the last time Bob Dole ran for president, he was 73 and that was cited as the reason not many people voted for him lol. However we've elected 2 old ass Presidents since then.
I actually disagree with that. Obama is more on the side of attempting to appease everyone. Biden is the one in that partnership that isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty to push things through.

On the age thing, not only did America elected two old ass president, but the alternatives were Hilary and Bernie, all of them part of the same age group as Bill Clinton, who was elected president 30 years ago. Only Ted Cruz was from a younger generation that made it anywhere near the finishing line but he is like even worse than all these old people.

·
Importer/Exporter
4,313 Posts
I actually disagree with that. Obama is more on the side of attempting to appease everyone. Biden is the one in that partnership that isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty to push things through.

On the age thing, not only did America elected two old ass president, but the alternatives were Hilary and Bernie, all of them part of the same age group as Bill Clinton, who was elected president 30 years ago. Only Ted Cruz was from a younger generation that made it anywhere near the finishing line but he is like even worse than all these old people.
You opposed that because you're a moron.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Vote for me I'll solve America in no time with my STFU campaign . Now I know I'm not America and can't run but with the STFU we'll tell those people to shut the fuck up.

"I think trans people should be allowed in the army" - How about STFU there's more important issues.

"My kid should be allowed have a gun in school to protect himself from other kids - You talking crazy how about a 12 gauge of STFU. We need to create jobs over here.

You see it works for everything. Vote Magnum 2024

1 - 20 of 148 Posts