Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think Jim Ross will be at Mania to call the King vs. Cole match?

895 Views 18 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Demandred
Do you think Jim Ross will be at Mania to call the King vs. Cole match? If not who will call the match?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
It's the only option that makes sense. Matthews and JR.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Striker and Grisham have been demoted to the C and D shows. There's no way they'll just magically appear at WrestleMania.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Read Booker T's twitter and says he'll be calling Mania, so...Booker/Mathews/JR?

· Registered
781 Posts
I curious about the whole event. On Raw Cole and King each do an hour the past two weeks not working together. I'm curious how all this will play out after Mania. I hate booker T calling matches guess he will have to grow on me but i think Jerry the King Lawler has unfinnished business with BookerT

· Post McMahon Era
1,868 Posts
I think, that Cole & Jerry, won't be calling WrestleMania, so I hope that they get Good ole JR to call the big event & make it feel special again! I also hope they can get JBL back too. How Awesome would it be to have Matthews, JBL & JR call WrestleMania 27? I think that would be freakin AWESOME!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.