Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any of you people think that Jeff Hardy will ever return & if, when?
I know he is fitting really well in TNA and he did go there in 2004 but came back about 2 years later, but TNA has got more famous & most former WWE wrestlers are going straight to TNA.
At this moment in time i would say the WWE dont need him, but do you think in the near future he will come back & the more important question is, do you want him back?

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
Id say if he stays clean and doesnt end up in Jail for the rest of his life, then i could see WWE taking him back as he was one of their biggest stars and it also depends on if Matt stays with WWE. I cant see Jeff going back considering that Shannon is already in TNA and the possibility of Helms debuting there as well, If Matt ends up jumping ship, then the chances of Jeff coming back are slim to none.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I hope so, I think he is pretty shit in TNA tbh, funny thing is I didn't really like him during his most recent stint in WWE, but since he left I've been wanting him back.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Jeff is shit, he can stay in TNA. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he came back in the WWE, but I really don't want him back. Average wrestler who botches far too much with some of the worst mic abilities on Gods green earth. His only asset is that he was over because he was "extreme," even though most of his extreme moments were practically 8-10 years ago.

but yes, he will probably eventually come back, providing he stays clean and the like.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Why???
Didnt you find Jeff extremely entertaining?
Some of the matches he was in were legendary
He wont be the same again tho cos of the shape he's in after all the drugs
Hhhahaa no.
I never liked the guy. Even in his tag team days, it was Matt doing all the work.
He never had a good match, and wassn;t entertaining at all. Just way to slobby in the ring.

but... if he comes back, he will make a lot of money for the WWE, cos he's very, I will give him that.

·
Premium Member
13,081 Posts
So Jeff has two strikes against him, left before he got a third strike, and was kicked out of the company originally for drugs anyways. Why would Vince want someone back that does this to his company?

Also, wasn't there already a thread on this? If it was closed, it was closed for a reason.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
No. I'd rather him stay in TNA. He's yo-yo'd between both companies enough. He has more friends in TNA anyway and he has a really good working relationship with Dixie Carter as far as i can tell.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Its upto hardy

wwe is more pg than ever. Having a wrestler busted on drugs is inconceivable now. Having a wrestler wrestle when high is inconceivable

maybe positive drug results could disappear if the superstars big enough, but hardys not that big.

If he gets clean then theres no reason, but hes in tna now. He can wrestle and take his drugs so he gets the best of both of his worlds.

Imo drug testing should be mandatory for any active wrestler. I dont care what they take when theyre on holiday but if theyre in the ring lifting a 300 lbs guy over their head they must be clean.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I think when his contract ends with TNA Vince will be up for re-signing him as he was one of the top babyfaces in company.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Vince will throw money at JH when his TNA contract is up, and he will be the biggest thing in wrestling again, and will get the Randy Orton treatment by management.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I don't care which promotion he's on as long as he's somewhere. That said, before he joined TNA, I was like all the bloody-minded ignorami who flatly go 'ugh TNA's shit!' Jeff is probably the top draw on TNA, along with RVD, and they both started the same night.

What I would care about is either of the Boyz jumping ship for a reunion.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think he will. He's still in his early thirties I think, and Hardy does manage to get clean sometimes. WWE is probably going to make an offer, and he'll accept because of the money, and then he'll get Wellness'd within a year.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Oh God no. I'd rather watch a Cottonwod vs Otunga 60 minutes Iron man match...
I'm still waiting for the 2-hour Iron Man Match between Triple H and Steve the sound guy.

On a side note I'd like to see Jeff back because he's over as heck and I find him entertaining in the ring.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.