Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 35.6%
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a simple question, I was reading an interview that HHH recently did, and he talked about his THREE daughters. This made me realize that Stephanie was even pregnant again. But I just find it ironic that they haven't had a boy yet, it's almost like they're gonna keep trying until they do.

I just know alotta HHH haters are just gonna laugh about this and say it's 'Karma for Marrying his way to the top of the company'. I mean think of this, HHH first an foremost is a wrestler, and a student of 'The Game'. I know he'd love nothing more than to have a son that he could introduce to the world of wrestling. Not to mention he knows him and Stephanie are gonna be running the company eventually, so I know he'd love for his son the be the 'Greatest Superstar Of All-Time'. And at the very least teach him about the business side of things so he can eventually take the reigns over. And it's no guaruntee that the three little 'Stephanies' will even be into the business like their mother was, they might go in totally different directions, not to mention their father might not want them involved.

So what do you guys think

Are they gonna keep having more kids til they get a son, or is three daughters enough for them?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I see it coming Erik Watts V2 20 Years later headlining Mania.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I personally have a feeling that even if it takes having three more girls first, he's getting a son.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who am I? Steph's gynecologist?
What type of question is this? It's uncontrollable.
Obviously these guys weren't paying attention to the question. let me capitalize it for you:

'DO YOU THINK HHH WILL HAVE A SON?' Not 'WILL HHH DEFINENTLY, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT HAVE A SON?'

Alotta people on this forum crack me up with their sarcasm, hissy-fits, and over-analyzing of everything. I swear some of y'all come on the forum with the intent to bash something.

But anyways back to someone who actually contributed thei opinion....

I figured this whole time he's been trying to have a son.

"ANOTHER GIRL?! Okay Steph, looks like we'll have to start making another kid."
This is what I ws thinking the moment i heard Steph was once again pregnant, I just find it funny it's another girl.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
What an absolutely ridiculous thread. I have no idea if he's going to have a kid.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
My spider senses tell me...yes, after having another 7 girls...

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What an absolutely ridiculous thread. I have no idea if he's going to have a kid.
How is it ridiculous? It's not like it matters one way or another whether he does or not. All I asked is simply do you think he will ever have a son or not. This is not rocket science folks, but as usual the over-analyzing begins. They may stop having kids at 3, so who knows? My point is, just guessing, what do you think. It's a perfectly valid thread considering he's just had his THIRD girl in a row.

·
Banned
386 Posts
How is it ridiculous? It's not like it matters one way or another whether he does or not. All I asked is simply do you think he will ever have a son or not. This is not rocket science folks, but as usual the over-analyzing begins. They may stop having kids at 3, so who knows? My point is, just guessing, what do you think. It's a perfectly valid thread considering he's just had his THIRD girl in a row.
By perfectly valid thread you mean pointless right?

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Well who knows if he will have a son or not? They can keep trying but nobody knows if he will have a son in the future, Im sure HHH really wants a son to be the future of WWE though.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Why do we care?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts