• No difference

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only what we've seen so far, so based on what you have seen, with all the debuts we have had, do you see it as him taking charge as a positive or a negative light, or do you think that it's the same as it's always been?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
If in the next year I see Rollins, Chris Hero, Damien Sandow, Dean Ambrose, Ryback and Sandow all on TV regular and some of them having their own matches on a PPV.

Rhodes and Ziggler have a world title push.

Then all is bright and beautiful.

Reactions: EraOfAwesome

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No guys not the future just with what we've seen, don't talk about people in fcw right now, if that was the case I would be positive to, but look at the people he has brought in already and if they have really been succesful or not, look at Cesaro with little to no planning whatsoever for his character(if you want to look at it negatively) or look at sin cara and if you think he mattered or not to you (I say no but once again thinking negatively, but this can be seen as a positive to) If I was looking toward the future I'd be okay with it to cause Dean Ambrose should be debuting soon, but what I've seen so far makes me more scared of what will happen to all these guys.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
He had terrible luck in the beginning, Kharma and Sin Cara were his two big names that were capable of immediately making an impact. Instead one ended up pregnant and the other botched his way to a major injury.

These newer guys he's bringing in now from FCW and the indies, we won't know if they're successful or not until 3-4 years in the future.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Not really. Too soon to tell also. You can't really judge him based on Ambrose, Cesaro, or Ohno because those guys were already good.

·
Banned
87 Posts
I dont belive its too early to tell at all. The crop of FCW Talent today (including those just called up) is so far beyond what it was a couple of years ago it's untrue & alot of that is down to H.
thats both in terms of the high level talent & low level, there were some really trrible people around back than.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts