Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think Daniel Bryan is way more entertaining than Punk Right now?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Bryan is easily and by far the best & most entertaining character in WWE right now. Punk is not even in the league imo.

Whats your opinion? Do you find bryan more entertaining than punk?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Bryan's entertaining but to say Punk's not even in his league is just dumb even if you're a hater. I could be the biggest anti-Punk campaigner in the world but I'll still agree he's in the upper tier of mic workers in the company right now. He's entertaining and captivating on the mic.

·
Banned
833 Posts
Oooooooooooooooooooooooo No

·
Registered
43 Posts
YES YES YES! It's actually pretty close, but Punk is still entertaining just not as massive in the same way he was a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
Is a refreshing character, doing a bunch of stuff he also has a ballet that actually uses to get himself over.unlike Ziggler that after all this years just wrestles and let Vickie get all the reaction.

Punk at the other side is with his straight edge gimmick angle(again -__-).. just selling Jericho verbal attacks.

Now your league comment was unnecessary. Punk is one of the greatest talents.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Not a big fan of Bryan but i would take him over punk anyday. Punk-Jericho feud is probably one of the most boring feuds ever in the history of WWE.

Snooze-fest.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Find them both to be very entertaining, Bryan may possibly be more entertaining then Punk currently but if he is its not by that big of margin.

Tell me whay again everyone HAS to be compared to Punk?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
No.

His Yes chant has taken off and I really like him, but the WWE fans are using Yes when he isn't their, so it hardly makes him entertaining its more that it makes the chant entertaining.

WWE fans use WHAT every week, Stone Cold isnt there and I could hardly put them chants down to him being entertaining .

Although he is in a title feud, I think Bryan is destined for bigger things, especially if he gets drafted.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
The most entertaining thing for me is the fact that Bryan is going over as heel like Punk did, but instead of allowing him to go over like they did with Punk they are intent on trying to keep him heel, which to me isnt believable.

·
Banned
390 Posts
His Yes chant has taken off and I really like him, but the WWE fans are using Yes when he isn't their, so it hardly makes him entertaining its more that it makes the chant entertaining.
Umm.. thats exactly what proves Bryan has been more entertaining than punk.

WWE fans use WHAT every week, Stone Cold isnt there and I could hardly put them chants down to him being entertaining.
Completely different thing. Austin was the top face during the prime of pro-wrestling in US, he dominated the industry for 4+ years. If anything this comparison only shows how over bryan is.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
All I know is that Vince is about to ruin him.

Find them both to be very entertaining, Bryan may possibly be more entertaining then Punk currently but if he is its not by that big of margin.

Tell me whay again everyone HAS to be compared to Punk?
I think it's quite nice that Punk's treated as the standard. Every time someone tries to knock him by implying someone else is better all it does is reaffirm the fact that Punk is perceived as being at the top.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Well I think Punk will be more entertaining once Extreme Rules is out of the way, he is a bit of a victim in this feud, fights matches week after week while y2j just appears to attack him either in person or on the tron.

Bryan needs a great feud after Sheamus to push the tweener angle through, I'd like to see him moved over to Raw properly for a while to do this, the live crowds popping each week will encourage quieter audiences to have more of a part in the show.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts