Wrestling Forum banner

Do you Think Daniel Bryan could have Replaced Bret Hart as the top guy in NEW GN Era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN YOUR OPINION, do you think bryan could have replaced Bret hart in New generation era? The guy is twice as charismatic and 10x times better on the mic. Most of Bret's matches were boring snooze-fest but Bryan matches are always entertaining.

I think Bryan could have easily become the top guy in New gen era.

Your opinion?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Re: Do you Think Daniel Bryan could have Replaced Bret Hart as the top guy in NEW GN

without a shadow of a doubt.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Re: Do you Think Daniel Bryan could have Replaced Bret Hart as the top guy in NEW GN

Kevin Nash would've heroically squashed that vanilla midget.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts

Do you think Daniel Bryan's shit is made out of unicorn fairy dust? Oooh yes, I reckon it smells just like a field of flowers.

Bryan marks, am I doing it right?

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

LOL. Bret was 10 times more charismatic, had a superstar look and was able to be a serious babyface. Bryan is a comedy joke heel who gets sympathy cheers just like Ryder got. I know the OP is a troll with 200 accounts but at least be more creative. You're probably the same guy who opened the thread about Flair and Bryan.

·
Registered
276 Posts

Bret Hart is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. (well second to HBK if we're being serious)

·
Registered
2,282 Posts

This is getting a bit much. I like Daniel Bryan and everything but let's not make him a star before WWE does...

·
Banned
741 Posts

IN YOUR OPINION, do you think bryan could have replaced Bret hart in New generation era? The guy is twice as charismatic and 10x times better on the mic. Most of Bret's matches were boring snooze-fest but Bryan matches are always entertaining.

I think Bryan could have easily become the top guy in New gen era.

Your opinion?
:no:your opinion that's for sure
bryan is even more unbelievable as a world champion than bret, he's even smaller and not as good in the ring, and lol at bryan not being boring, tell that to the 600,000+ viewers who tuned out of his match on raw

if you think daniel bryan is better than bret hart, give me a hell yeah:rolleyes:

HELL NO

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

lol at all those butthurt bret marks.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts

They are about the same level on the mic, and both have great in ring ability, never mind who will be better, I would have loved to see a match between the two honestly, that would have been epic! :D

·
Registered
998 Posts

Random threads ftw!!

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts

LOL. Bret was 10 times more charismatic, had a superstar look and was able to be a serious babyface. Bryan is a comedy joke heel who gets sympathy cheers just like Ryder got. I know the OP is a troll with 200 accounts but at least be more creative. You're probably the same guy who opened the thread about Flair and Bryan.
Bret Hart isn't 10 times more charismatic than a fence post. Please.

Could he have? Yeah, I guess. I mean, it was the New Generation era after all. It's a pretty fucking sad, dire, desolate era that Bret only ruled because all the big guys got caught in the steroid trial.

·
Banned
833 Posts

You're the last person to talk about trolling and being creative. You hate all the guys from this era and you still can't get over AE.

·
Banned
914 Posts

There's a bigger chance of WWE getting bankrupt than that ever happening.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts

ffs, Bryan's not even the top guy in his era, yet..

·
Registered
251 Posts

You're the last person to talk about trolling and being creative. You hate all the guys from this era and you still can't get over AE.
ignore the troll he is stuck in the past I bet he loves my sig :punk2

·
Registered
3,697 Posts

Hmm Daniel Bryan threads now seeping into the Raw section? I hope mods take notice about this.

·
Registered
180 Posts

Bret Hart isn't 10 times more charismatic than a fence post. Please.

Could he have? Yeah, I guess. I mean, it was the New Generation era after all. It's a pretty fucking sad, dire, desolate era that Bret only ruled because all the big guys got caught in the steroid trial.
This.

DB > Bret anyday.

Bret was a Uncharismatic whiny little bitch. Still is.

And I dont see why this comparison is not valid? both bryan and bret are equally great wrestlers.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

DB is the chuck norris of wrestling what do you haters not get

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.