Wrestling Forum banner

Will Cena eventually play a role in the HHH/Punk feud?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I re-watched Summerslam last night and noticed Stephanie coming out of Cena's locker room. Then, on RAW the next night, HHH paid a visit to his locker room as well. Nothing more really came from this but do you think it was foreshadowing something, or just an angle in the story line that they scrapped?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Not yet. Those tidbits won't go unanswered, IMO. It's even weird that Cena got mad as all hell at ADR as if he is hiding something that nobody wants to ask and nobody has...yet.

Cena's turn will be unexpected. Nobody will see it coming. I personally long for him to become the Corporate champion for Vince and HHH's Corporation while screwing with Punk the whole time.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
As a face: Please god no, it will become a generic Cena versus the bad guy feud and he'll ruin the entire angle. As a heel: That would be awesome, but can't see it happening.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not necessarily at NOC or SS, but I just think he will play a part in someway somewhere down the line. Just my opinion though. I would LOVE for him to be the corporate champ, perfect role for him.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I think the importance of them being in Cena's locker room will be revealed when the Anonymous GM's identity is revealed. Which is never.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Why would triple h and vince want cena as their corporate champion?I mean in a way it was cena's fault that vince got fired and why would hhh want cena to be champion?Makes no sense but then again this is the wwe were talking about lot of times things don't make sense

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Cena makes the most money for the company, has the most support and in kayfabe is pretty much invulnerable. He's the ultimate Corporate Champion.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I don't think so and I really hope not. I don't want Cena taking over that feud as well as his one with Del Rio. I've had enough of Cena already and that would make me turn off completely.

·
Registered
315 Posts
id like to say no but unfortunately the wwe writers dont seem able to use the bathroom without having a run in save from cena at some point

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
I don't think so, he has moved onto a feud with Alberto Del Rio now.

However reading some of the other replies I hope I am wrong, Cena must turn heel.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Also I read a interesting tweet from Kevin Nash (the night after Nash got fired)
He said "Cena it was very nice getting to know you..." it made no sense that Nash would say that out of nowhere and put that together with Steph and HHH both leaving Cena's locker room seems odd to me.
Maybe Cena is in on it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, but his presence in/around the story will be kept to a minimum for the next couple of months. For example, if he is in on it, we'll see more subtle hints like the locker room one you mentioned. However, I think Cena's involvement could just amount to him being an infrequent (face) ally of Punk against heel Triple H and whoever he gets to join him (Nash or whoever).

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Maybe he'll turn at SS.

·
Registered
699 Posts
he will be a full blown heel by wrestlemania so maybe yes they wont have face vs face at mania even tho cen will be a heel for the night as the rock has way more support i can put my house on it that he is gonna turn heel very soon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts