Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That would look like my five-year-old son catching me in a triangle. Nah, son, nah.
Yeah I can see why a lot of people would see it that way but that's sorta Zack's shtick and in jiujitsu you can catch bigger guys even if it's a fluke so I think it "could" work if they treated it as such. Sort of like a submission roll up I guess? People hate 50/50 booking but in this case I think you could have Brock destroy him the night after or whenever and Zack would still come out of it with bragging rights for life.

They've both tapped out before...
Did you not read the OP or are you just trolling? I should've put "again" in the title but I honestly thought most people would read the OP before posting.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
This can be asked very later, because I really think those two have more of 10 years of career.
Of sporadic appareances...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Will Cena and Brock tap out ever again?

Yes, to:

[IMG]https://411mania.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Baron-Corbin-Bald-1-645x370.jpg[/IMG] [/SPOILER]

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Cena tapped out to Benoit, Jericho and Angle (twice).

Can't think of any top guys who have a submission finisher for Lesnar to tap, to be honest. He's been tapped out twice thogh (Benoit and Angle)
Undertaker have the triangle choke.. But we don´t want Undertaker/Lesnar again. Samoa Joe might be a possibility though; He is called the Samoan Submission machine, and the coquina clutch should be enough to choke Lesnar to tap.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
Maybe when they're both battered old men who lost whatever value they had, but in their current form, neither one of them is tapping to anyone. Cena's kayfabe persona (Never Give Up) won't allow him to tap out and Brock's credibility as "the real deal" protects him from submitting.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Cena being the "never give up" poster and the light in countless dying/severely sick kids' eyes, I don't think Cena will ever tap anymore. Brock might do that business someday with someone with an over submission when Brock is 100 percent out and doesn't care. Brock pre-Suplex City tapped to Benoit at Survivor Series 03.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I could see Cena retiring Lesnar by submission at some point. Cena tapping out seems less likely, but on the other hand Cena will probably have a lot more matches.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,808 Posts
Yeah I can see why a lot of people would see it that way but that's sorta Zack's shtick and in jiujitsu you can catch bigger guys even if it's a fluke so I think it "could" work if they treated it as such. Sort of like a submission roll up I guess? People hate 50/50 booking but in this case I think you could have Brock destroy him the night after or whenever and Zack would still come out of it with bragging rights for life.
Don't get me wrong, I liked what I saw from Zack Sabre Jr. in the cruiserweight classic, but he's just so...slight. Suspension of disbelief and all, but Sabre submitting Lesnar is a bridge far too far for me.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
The better question is who can ever tap out Roman Reigns?

Dudes got a character call of duty perk "use this perk to become immune to tapping out"

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
If Brock decides to put over someone upon his retirement by tap out then it might be possible and that someone who would do that would be Roman Reigns, they would have a match like loser retires or something along those lines or one could lose only by tapout and Roman who doesn't have a submission move would develop one at that instant and make him tap out in WrestleMania 40 perhaps...

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
I can't stand when people don't read the OP and just reply from the title :fpalm He mentioned that both have tapped out before but that was in the early days. READ THE OP!

On topic

I can see Cena taping since his stock has gone down alot... Which means it wouldn't mean much now.

And I don't see Brock taping... Unless he's definitely going away.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Cena and Lesnar have both tapped out before. That being said, who knows if they ever will again.

If anything, we should be asking instead:

Has Undertaker ever tapped out in his career? Maybe one time in his Biker Taker days around 2000-2003?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts