Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure at least one of the superstars will have come across this website some how/googling it , do you think they do to see what fans think of them and others etc?
]WOuld be interesting if there was actually one of the SUperstars a member on here making posts etc.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
superstars/and the actual people in charge ie vince,hhh,creative etc

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Alot, because Punk right now is the IWC

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
If they do, they must think 99% of wrestling fans are fucking idiots.
It wouldn't necessary be an inaccurate assumption.

On topic; I do think a few wrestlers have stumbled across this site a few times. I doubt any of them would have enough time on their busy schedule to site down and go through more then a few threads.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Well if you go on google and type general terms like...

wrestling forum

wwe forum

wrestling discussion

This is the first site that comes up.

So yes, you can safely assume someone from the WWE whether it be a wrestler or someone else has visited this site.

·
pretending to be nice
1,490 Posts
I'm sure some do. Someone like Matt Hardy is pretty much 100% quaranteed to read this forum.
Most of them who read probably only skim through now and then.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Hell, Matt Hardy was a legit member here for a moment, wasn't he? Hardy was at least aware of the board well enough to quote it extensively on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and even take shots at members.

IT DROVE HIM TO DRINK!
8*D

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hell, Matt Hardy was a legit member here for a moment, wasn't he? Hardy was at least aware of the board well enough to quote it extensively on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and even take shots at members.
Omg, that explains EVERYTHING! O.O

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Isn't bboy, John Cena??

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Of course they do. You only need to spend ten minutes on Twitter to realize how incredibly vain and insecure many wrestlers are. They need to know what people think of them, no matter how irrelevant that person's opinion may be in reality.

You can apply this to any group of celebrities or pseudo-celebrities, anyone in the entertainment business that works in the public eye. It's just something about the kind of people attracted to that line of work, it's in their personalities. In one of Dr. Drew's books, he tells a story about a client who was a huge movie star who would come in for an appointment and nearly break into tears over negative comments he read about himself online. These people are hyper-sensitive to criticism and feedback.

·
KO
5,348 Posts
Not that I'm proud or anything, but Matt Hardy has actually quoted a post of mine on twitter, so I guess he reads these forums every once in a while, the internet-whore that he is. Matt, if you're reading this - YOU'RE A FAILURE.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts