Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She obviously going to play a major role in this title feud somehow, although im currently not sure were this is going.
WWE are doing a good job of confusing me to which way this will go.
My guess based on the fact that CM Punks title feud must be coming to an end soon, he would have no problem dropping the belt to his friend and I imagine WWE want to put the belt on a heel especially after Bryan rise to fame.
Now to not make CM Punk look weak as hes the number 2 in the company you would need some kind of heelish way for him to lose, and unfair way that has Punk screwed out of the belt in the form of an AJ interference.

Im a big Punk mark but have no problem in him lossing the belt as hes had it so long and if he did lose it I feel he would be put in bigger feud than he has been recently. I can also see Bryan winning the belt but Punk winning it back off him again at the next PPV.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I agree with you on everything, but I don´t see where they´re going with AJ though. Looking at the Now Way Out poster it looks like she´s turning on Bryan. Or we´ll get an insane heel AJ who costs Punk the title and reunites with D-Bry.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I think she'll "accidentally" cost Punk the match like she did with D-Bry, only to find out a few weeks later that it was on purpose.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I dont like it...wwe making her act like a crazy underage teen stalker..
Still better than winning pointless matches on Superstars don't you think... Plus at least now she's got a character that can get her somewhere instead of this "geek goddess" crap.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
No Way Out will supposedly be cage matches and stuff, if that's the case, then she'll prob slam the door in someones head. Maybe similar finish to when it was Swagger-Santino and Vickie wasn't looking when she slammed the door and slammed it on the person she wanted to win

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm thinking she will cost CM Punk the title to later re-unite with Daniel Bryan. But then again, she could be in a crazy relationship with CM Punk and help him win distracting Bryan somehow. She's going to play a major role in this feud, that's for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.