Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Worship My Excrement
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heck yeah I do! I wake up in the morning and hug the coffee pot waiting for my 24 Oz cup of French Roast. If my back is bad I may take some Ibuprofen. I may have some wine with my wife for dinner. Then later I smoke only 3 1/2 grams of marijuana while watching an entire 3 hours of a wrestling program.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The asthma medication definitely counts. The steroids in it, though, are glucocorticoids. Not anabolic
steroids, I actually call them catabolic steroids. They will not promote catabolism in the dosages found
in the inhaled products, but as an oral tablet, i.e. prednisone, prednisolone, methylprednisolone, they can have
some negative side effects. Myself, I actually take weekly injections of the anabolic type. Under my personal
physician's orders, of course.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I've done all kinds of drugs.

I've abused a lot as well.

At the age of 27, I only smoke weed, sometimes weed + beer.

Weed and beer does not fuck up my cardio, weight lifting and my life in general.

I am very impulsive, so weed helps me not do stupid shit and also makes me a good person so I stick with it.

·
Registered
Trios champ, NA champ
4,689 Posts
Lexapro and Melatonin at night.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Nope, no interest.

Reactions: otbr87

·
Premium Member
9,191 Posts
Since caffeine is technically a drug, just that. I love my coffee and energy drinks and I definitely overdue it sometimes with the caffeine. I rarely ever drink alcohol and I don't do any other kind of drugs.

I've done all kinds of drugs.

I've abused a lot as well.

At the age of 27, I only smoke weed, sometimes weed + beer.

Weed and beer does not fuck up my cardio, weight lifting and my life in general.

I am very impulsive, so weed helps me not do stupid shit and also makes me a good person so I stick with it.
You certainly live up to your username. :rockon:

·
Premium Member
14,432 Posts
Yeah I'm a junkie lol :p
I usually party with Coke + MDMA + Ketamine. I use just a little bit of c to get things started while waiting for the D to kick in, and then some Keta either at my peak or when I'm coming down.

I also smoke weed daily.

·
Registered
227 Posts
nope .. no pills shots prescribed over the counter legal illegal .. just weed but that is a plant .. super healthy all the time .. not even sniffles in 7 years .. no flu in 30 .. drugs keep you sick .. good for emergencies if yr junk food gives you a heart attack or a yr in a car accident .. otherwise yr just an addict for a pusher

1 - 20 of 50 Posts