Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was a kid I used to collect all the wrestling figures and magazines. I kind of got out of it for a while and got rid of a bunch of things and some I shouldn't have. I kept my wrestling figures but got rid of all of my magazines and a lot of my tapes and t-shirts.

But now that I'm back into it a lot I've been going to some of the events and buying some t-shirts. Last year I ordered Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania and got a free $50 gift card to WWE Shop online so I ordered some t-shirts from there too. I thought the t-shirt designs got pretty lame for a while until The Rock came back and I bought a couple of his shirts, the CM Punk Best In The World t-shirt that was really popular last summer and when I went to Extreme Rules I bought the Brock Lesnar shirt. I've also been buying a lot of DVDs recently. A lot of them are used ones from used DVD stores.

What merchandise did you used to collect or still collect?

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I could list it all but it would take too long...

...I also have a few autographed items that if anyone wants to see, can be seen in my day in the life TNA video on my youtube channel and the Colt Cobana poster in the back of most of my newer vids.

·
Premium Member
15,186 Posts
I had a massive wrestling figure collection that I cherished from the time I was 4 till I was about 14. Various wrestling rings, magazines (especially PWI), video tapes and video games. Out of all of it, I have none to this day, as I got heavier into rap music and females. Also, because I moved at age 14 but a flood occurred in my neighborhood during the moving process and between damages and looters, I lost it all.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
I have my old collections of figures (50 Hasbro, 100ish BCA, 100ish TTL) and old magazines (92 through 03). Wouldn't mind spicing up the old collections if I had the money.

·
Old School
4,783 Posts
Just DVDs and tees. Planning on getting the winged eagle belt and framing it. Absolutely adore that belt to death. Call me a nerd for buying a $300 wrestling belt, but hey, I already watch the damn show and buy it's merchandise so how is this any worse? I'm already a nerd. :cool:

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
I had a massive wrestling figure collection that I cherished from the time I was 4 till I was about 14. Various wrestling rings, magazines (especially PWI), video tapes and video games. Out of all of it, I have none to this day, as I got heavier into rap music and females. Also, because I moved at age 14 but a flood occurred in my neighborhood during the moving process and between damages and looters, I lost it all.
Wow, that must've sucked.

The only things I own that are wrestling-related are:

-Best of Matt Classic DVD signed by Colt Cabana
-Two PWI magazines
-Big Poppa Pump shirt that should be arriving soon

I'll probably get more stuff when I get my own home and income. Having a wrestling collection at 21 in your parents' house is, as Liz Lemon would say, a dealbreaker.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
On and off I guess. I have a decent DVD collection, I used to collect action figures, I have a collection of autographs and title belts and I have a decent amount of magazines and T-shirts.

I guess it isn't so much that I collect stuff, as much as I just get what I like.

·
Premium Member
15,186 Posts
Lately though, I've gotten back into the DVD collection thru Highspots. Problem is, with their Lucky 11 deal, I tend to get a lot of bullshit DVD's I've yet to open and have no interest in doing so.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
i collect the wwe dvds / blu rays ... Silvervision is my home away from home haha i have hundreds and i pre order the ones i dont have .. Stil waiting for WM28 to come back on for pre order :S

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
collected stickers cards magazines couple of vhs dvds and now nothin. ive got it all stored in my hard drive.

·
Banned
852 Posts
I still dry off with a Wolfpac Sting towel I got around 1999. I haven't gotten any new merchandise since around 2000 or 2001, though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts