• fuck that shit, i don't need to spend money these days

Votes: 51 71.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So lets say that there is a good ppv comming up that you like the look of, would you order it and watch it live on tv? is it worth your money? or stream it from a site or download it the next day? i'm thinking that most people don't really put any money into wwe anymore.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Why would anyone vote for the 2nd option in public?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Did anyone else have one of those black cable boxes that let you have all the ppv and movie channels for free.

Only have paid for one PPV and it was it was split between friends ( the one where ric "retired)

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I have never brought a WWE PPV other than the time that I accidentally ordered Backlash 2002 when I was a kid. I don't think I can anymore and I would only consider buying one if it was available to me in HD and the card was good and someone would go halves with me. Those things are over-priced.

I did buy ROH's last PPV because it was dirt cheap however.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I stream it and soon buying one of those dream boxes that unlock all tv channels...Why I don't buy the PPV .. firstly coz I'm not in the US and 1 USD = 6 of my country's money ... secondly .. some of PPVs were crap like RR, OTL, CP

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
I've only bought one PPV in my life. And that one was Wrestlemania 17. I sure know how to pick them.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Depends.

I have Sky, so I get some for free.

If I'm looking forward to a PPV I'll buy it (i.e. I bought Summerslam this year), if I'm not I'll stream it. I make it a point to buy the Big Four however, it's a tradition I'm not going to break.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Pretty much bought everyone since around Wrestlemania 21 time. Only PPV's I've missed are Great American Bash 05, Bragging Right 09, Survivor Series 09, TLC 09 and Over The Limit 10.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts