Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you smoke or have you ever smoked cigarettes or vape? Did it somehow affect your health? I smoke vape only and my girlfriend tells me that it is harmful. But what harm is there in the vape?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has your girlfriend ever been vaping? I personally don't smoke, but I don't care for those who smoke. My father smoked cigars all his life. And I love this smell, because it reminds me of dad. But he did not die because of smoking. If your girlfriend doesn’t like that, then stop smoking or your girlfriend should start smoking))) Let her read the literature about vaping, for example, vapingdaily.com Maybe she will change her mind.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has your girlfriend ever been vaping? I personally don't smoke, but I don't care for those who smoke. My father smoked cigars all his life. And I love this smell, because it reminds me of dad. But he did not die because of smoking. If your girlfriend doesn’t like that, then stop smoking or your girlfriend should start smoking))) Let her read the literature about vaping, for example, vapingdaily.com Maybe she will change her mind.
She doesn't like that smell. He constantly talks about what stinks of me. But I don’t smell after vaping.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
10,395 Posts
I have always hated the smell of cigars and especially cigarettes. The science is not completely settled on vaping, but it is looking like there are certainly negative effects which is not surprising since you are just ingesting chemicals. Here is an article from Harvard Medical, not some propaganda site that is for or against:

Can vaping damage your lungs? What we do (and don’t) know - Harvard Health Blog

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I have never smoked a cigarette or done any sort of nicotine in my entire life, and I don't ever plan on it.

I did smoke alot of pot in college though.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
This month marks my 3rd year without a cigarette.

I vape now so I replaced it with a crutch but at least I don't smell like an ashtray in board meetings ?‍♂

·
Premium Member
17,386 Posts
I only smoke cock like a hoe bag. I suck that shit to the butt.

Otherwise, I don't smoke. I understand the addiction but I also think the pressure from society to quit is unreal. I get why people struggle to quit. I don't get why people continue to think it's ok to smoke when there's infinite evidence it's bad.

I can only imagine a smoker takes a cigarette and mentally yells at themselves each time. I'm very fortunate because I have never felt that. I suggest quit smoking.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
smoke weed occasionally. Ive had lik2 2 cigars and a couple cigarettes in my life.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think that most people who smoke, must genuinely not care much about how long they'll live. They must not have much in their life worth living a long time for.

A person who does healthy things, wants to live a long life. They have reasons to live a long life, so they do healthy things.

If a person smokes and knows it's bad for their health, I'd imagine there's a deeper reason behind that. It could be personal issues, family issues, financial issues, etc. They have a problem their not mentioning, and it only shows by smoking. There is something personal making them not care about how long they'll live.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I never ever smoked. Never saw the appeal to it honestly. I feel its a waste of money. I think people that smoke usually do it because it relieves them (something mentally stress, relax etc). I honestly don't see a benefit bad for your health and an extra expense.

·
KAMEHAMEHA!
18,184 Posts
Yes, I do. There's something beautiful about blowing a stream of smoke out, watch it form marvelous patterns and then disappear into thin air.

Of course, like everything else, do it in moderation. You may die earlier than if you'd never smoked, but you may also be hit by a bus tomorrow. So hey, don't worry about it. It's only life.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I only smoke cock like a hoe bag. I suck that shit to the butt.

Otherwise, I don't smoke. I understand the addiction but I also think the pressure from society to quit is unreal. I get why people struggle to quit. I don't get why people continue to think it's ok to smoke when there's infinite evidence it's bad.

I can only imagine a smoker takes a cigarette and mentally yells at themselves each time. I'm very fortunate because I have never felt that. I suggest quit smoking.

This is pretty accurate. For me tho it's a little voice that says "you know you're killing yourself, right?"

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Never smoked and never got the appeal.

But I don't really judge either.... It's not like I don't have my own self destructive habits. To me it's food, sugar and junk food particularly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There's no question that e-cigarettes are better than smoking. That's not really in debate, as you're not getting anywhere near the crap you'd get smoking (which is basically burning plant matter and all kinds of stuff).

Since I started vaping weed, I've noticed that there are some cons to smoking that I avoid entirely. I feel like when I've smoked, physical discomfort is enhanced. When I smoke a fat joint and go to a concert, I find my back getting tired from standing up way more than when vaping. Smoking also decreases my motor skills more than vaping - I'm more clumsy.

That being said, vaping also lacks some of the physical part of being high. This was a bit of a disappointment when I started, but after becoming more familiar with the sensation, I don't mind it at all. It's not my favorite part anyway, and I feel like the advantages far outweigh this disadvantage.

Pros: I've flown with my vape and THC cart multiple times, both domestically in the US and internationally.
E-cigarettes, including vapes pens, are legal to fly with :) When you think about how small the screen they're looking at is, how blurry the image, and how small the cart, you realize that it's hard for them to identify it as anything other than a generic e-cigarette if they even get that far.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
4,771 Posts
I smoked cigarettes for a few months in college when dating a chick that smoked, then again for about six months last year for absolutely no apparent reason. Have smoked weed occasionally for a long time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Used to be a pothead but gave it up for my job. Tried smoking cigarettes but didn't get the appeal or addicted so I quit after two packs.

·
The face that runs the List
11,233 Posts
Vaping is bad, a mere google search will show you what recent studies found. I smoked once in high school and I spent a week coughing. I hate the smell of both cigarettes and weed and I don't date smokers.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I don't know why but I never into the smoking cigarettes, I tried it during junior high and my mouth or body keep rejected it, then I tried it in the end of my high school,it still same taste.

·
Tag Team Champion
22 Posts
I like to smoke the marijuana out of a glass bong.

I never got into tobacco cigarettes.
Nice, same here. I used to smoke tobacco at high school but realized that was pointless, and that smell was everywhere... But cannabis is another thing, especially if you have a prescription for this. I installed a stealth box near my bed to grow some for personal use, it looks like one of these. Sometimes I think I have more passion for growing things that consuming it :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts