Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just see it happening at some point, cause shes constantly coming to WWE events, shes there at the Mae Young Classic whenever Baszler wrestles. I can just sense that shes getting the itch to give pro wrestling a try when shes watching Baszler wrestle.

We all know her UFC career is dwindling down, she can't hang with alot of the competition there now, it just makes sense to me she'd get into wrestling where she'd be booked to be a dominate winner again. Its something she obviously loves, and she already sees her friend doing it.

WWE would instantly sign her, all she has to do is ask, i just don't see why she wouldn't.

·
Premium Member
13,714 Posts
Full-time? No.

Will they bring her in for a brief period to work an angle & a match? Yeah, definitely seems that way. What with the 4HW vs. 4HW stuff being shot at the MYC and Ronda training a bit with Brian Kendrick.

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
WWE shoudn't sign her, after she got destroyed in UFC nobody cares about her anymore, plus now that she is done in UFC now she wanna go to WWE, why didn't she come to WWE earlier? WWE is eventually become like TNA, accepting rejects from other companies. They should actually work on making their own stars, or they wont lost much longer.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I'm really not sure. There's not a little of reasonable things to do besides beating all the women, but then what? It doesn't help any but her. Even if someone were to beat her, I don't think the general public would be more drawn into WWE women's wrestling as all they'd see is a "fake" girl wrestler beat Ronda Rousey in something that largely doesn't matter.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I hope she does at least for some special matches. She would give the women's division more credibility. I am not a women's wrestling fan at all, but if Ronda signs I would be very interested to see her.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WWE shoudn't sign her, after she got destroyed in UFC nobody cares about her anymore, plus now that she is done in UFC now she wanna go to WWE, why didn't she come to WWE earlier? WWE is eventually become like TNA, accepting rejects from other companies. They should actually work on making their own stars, or they wont lost much longer.
It'd still be big news, i'm sure many would instantly be interested to see her pro wrestling debut, Punk's wrestling career was at a dreadful end but many was still tuning in to UFC to see his first match.

Rousey is still a big name somewhat, regardless of her recent losses.

·
Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
3,527 Posts
They would book her like she's a God, nobody would stand a chance against her.. It wouldn't benefit the women's division at all, maybe 2 years ago when people actually gave a shit about Ronda, but bringing her in just to bury these women.. No thank you.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Rousey would have had a Wrestlemania match two years ago, if she hadn't suffered the concussion. She will compete in the WWE.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
A couple of years ago I woulda said no, besides maybe a marque match. But now that her MMA career's over, yes I expect her to sign with WWE.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I think she already has.
She most likely signed a limited appearance contract with the WWE similar to Lesnar (but obviously not for the kinda cash that Lesnar has).

·
Registered
935 Posts
I think she already has.

She most likely signed a limited appearance contract with the WWE similar to Lesnar (but obviously not for the kinda cash that Lesnar has).

I'd have to agree considering the video on wwe.com right now. I think she's already signed.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They would book her like she's a God, nobody would stand a chance against her.. It wouldn't benefit the women's division at all, maybe 2 years ago when people actually gave a shit about Ronda, but bringing her in just to bury these women.. No thank you.
You mean the same way they book Asuka? lol.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
God I hope not. If so, she'd better come in and job to Stephanie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts