Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a PM the other day saying someone wanted to hurt me.really people, do you hate me that much?am i that bad of a guy?im on a few peoples respect lists dammit!hey hey hey a few counts!aw shut up!
look i want to start a rant about myself.i think i am twisted, evil, meniahicle, plotting, mean and just damn right wrong when its morally speaking.
you post here with your thoughts.and tell everyone to post here. i would like to know exactly who many murders...oops i mean "gift cards" i will be giving out this year.
thanks alot,
management

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You've done nothing wrong in my books.

I'll be honest and say I can't remember seeing you around here.

You must know who sent you the PM.

Why not post the message and let the rest of the forum users deal with them or report it to a moderator.

No-one at these forums has done the wrong thing by me.

I've been here 3 weeks and found everybody to be pretty great.

I've just read your posts in the thread of Single or Taken.
With responses like that you might have a few people that don't like you.
It doesn't bother one me bit but some people are easily pissed.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Yeah we all want to hurt you, we are going to track you down and kick your ass:rolleyes:

I agree with Boffas statment.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well I dont know who u are so, no.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I want to slowly insert a meat cleaver into your left atrium.

Nah i don't really have a problem with ole Jacky except he thinks he's the most controversial member of the forums when we all know i stir up more controversy than anybody. I'm a bad boy...yeah :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well so far, the people who dont like me are:
Bofpak
Mr.Hankey
Chief
well who the hell values opinions from a guy that named himself after shit, a guy that think a puppet is important and whatever the hell a Bofpak is.

Hankey is just mad because i whipped his monkey shit ass in the freestyle tourney, but thats pretty sad to b mad at me for that.be more original shit boy.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Add me to the list...
*I officially dislike SteelJackACW*

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha the numbers grow they do!if you fools only knew the power i have over you all!muwhahahahahahha!

i hope you all do realize this thread was another one of my *tests* and all that have posted have FAILED!pity, i expected more out of at least kliqster and Nightmare.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Bit of a lousy *test*.
And what have we failed at exactly???
I don't like the way you correct my spelling. Like rooster/roster, there are many other peeps here who spell worse than i do Jacky. *hint....................nitemare.................hint*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts