Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bad habit of doing this and usually in the end I'll miss doing stuff cause I'm anxious to see everyone's opinion on the topic, doesn't happen all the time just if the topic is really interesting and everyone has different opinions.

Do you skim through posts or actually read each and every single post?

·
Angelina
6,236 Posts
I usually comment on what the OP has said or maybe what people post on the current page. I don't have time to read over it all.

·
Angelina
6,236 Posts
I will in the WWE match/ppv/show/etc thread actually, but's thats always just a few pages, apart from that, nope.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
If it's a multipage thread I only read the first few replies. If it's just a single page I read pretty much every comment, with the exception of posts with terrible grammar/no interpunction.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
It really varies on the topic itself. There are some that I'll read all the replies for pages and there are others I'll just skim through the first and last pages. Even if the thread is interesting to me and I see some stupid kid saying something like: "u no wrasslin' is fake rite?" or "omg john cena iz tha best", I'll skip that reply or maybe the thread in general afterwords. The threads I post in the wrestling sections are the main one I try to read a majority to all the replies though. Don't want to repeat an answer multiple times in a row.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Depends on the thread. But there are definitely some posts I know I can skip over when I see username of the poster.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Unless the thread has like 3 pages or less, fuck no.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Yeah, it's really not very feasible to read every post. I try to give every poster a chance, otherwise I'd never know which to read and which to avoid and I do try scroll through every page of a thread that's interesting to me. My main purpose is to read and glean what information I can about pro-wrestling so that's what I find myself doing more than actual posting.

E.g. - I've probably posted in the MOTY threads two or three times, but I think I've read just about every post in there since joining.

·
Administrator
59,122 Posts
Depends on how big the thread is. In rants, I never read ice_edge posts. Too much text, clutter and general nonsense so I just scroll over them.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Never. I don't have the attention span or focus to read every post if it's a big thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts