Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
With my chatzy crew, since I used to watch PPVs and Raw by myself.

Reactions: dashing_man

·
Premium Member
4,264 Posts
I prefer to watch in a group but I end up having to watch it again on my own because all the chatter causes me to miss things.

One of my favourite times was with a couple of mates watching summerslam. We got wrecked and talked about WCW through the whole thing and only caught the bit where Undertaker sent Edge all the way to hell.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I watch with my Mum :) I hook my laptop up to my TV with the HDMI cable for PPVs and we watch together! She also goes to Wrestlemania with me.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Alone.

I hate people distracting me from whatever I'm watching. I can't miss one second of anything and it's easier to concentrate.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Alone.

I hate people distracting me from whatever I'm watching. I can't miss one second of anything and it's easier to concentrate.
yes you can't miss a second of Ziggler V Rusev and Seth Rollins promos :ha

·
keeping it casual
8,891 Posts
alone usually or with the few friends of mine who do enjoy wrestling

if i could fine a fine woman who enjoys wrestling :yoda

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Alone, mostly. Sometimes I watch some stuff with my Dad, it's fun. And I have watched only one time with friends (It was the ME of WM31), it was annoying since one of my friends didn't shut up. So, mostly, I watch alone or with my dad.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
With good friends or alone is the same for me.

Never with bad or unwanted company is what matters.

·
International Purveyor Of Violence
2,421 Posts
There is nothing like enjoying a WWE PPV with some good mates, good food, and several cold beers. However I generally do watch the event or my favorite matches again later on to catch some of the more subtle nuances.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
alone usually or with the few friends of mine who do enjoy wrestling

if i could fine a fine woman who enjoys wrestling :yoda
Haha, good luck with that mate!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I watch wrestling the same way I drink-- alone, in a poorly lit room, usually while crying.

Often I'm doing both at the same time.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts