Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
Where's the handheld option? For me though Console all the way!!
I guess that is considered mobile. But I think handheld fans would disagree. Many prefer the thumbsticks and hard buttons over touch screen phone stuff for gaming.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I guess that is considered mobile. But I think handheld fans would disagree. Many prefer the thumbsticks and hard buttons over touch screen phone stuff for gaming.

Yeah I consider mobile gaming and handheld systems from Nintendo and PlayStation as two different things.

I dont see a casual mobile player dropping $100-250 on a handheld gaming system

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
Yeah I consider mobile gaming and handheld systems from Nintendo and PlayStation as two different things.

I dont see a casual mobile player dropping $100-250 on a handheld gaming system

I own a Vita and it's been my main gaming device for most of the past year for both commuting to work and at home.

And I hate mobile games, in general. All-Touchscreen just doesn't do it for me.

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
When it's all set up and running smoothly, I prefer PC gaming. But with PC gaming, it's very hit or miss. You can set everything up correctly and it still won't work. With a console, you just pop in the game and if there are issues, the developers usually patch it within hours or days.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Pc, but I play on mobile, mostly Idle click stuff. Also have multiple consoles.

·
Registered
458 Posts
All serve different purposes and are good in their own ways but it has to be consoles that take the number one spot for me!

I’ve had consoles since the SEGA Megadrive and then when SEGA turned to shit with the Dreamcast I switched to Sony and have had every incarnation of the PlayStation since it was released!

I can still remember getting the PS1 for Christmas with Tomb Raider II, Gran Turismo and Crash Bandicoot 2 all included, great memories!

PC gaming is alright but consoles are just so much easier, the graphics are damn good nowadays and you don’t have to worry about specs and all that crap, just buy the game, stick it in and off you go!

Mobile games are great when I’m bored at work or on the train as they eat up a lot of time.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts