Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honestly i do but the only time i really can say i pay close attention to the wwe is from January-April just because the royal rumble is one of my favorite ppv's and wrestlemania is wrestlemania need i say more but for the rest of the time being id really rather watch TNA yes its a free for all with not much structure but id rather watch those backstage fights, hardcore type atmosphere TNA delivers and in general the action that goes on itself anyone else feel the same way?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Nope. I like the wrestlers more in TNA but the product overall isn't as good.

BTW this will probably get closed.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I do but only because all my favorite wrestlers are in TNA. I think that the WWE is way more organized and headed for the right direction but I don't have a single wrestler in that company that I enjoy right now as much as Anderson, MCMG, Gen Me, Wolfe, AJ, ect.

I will say this. The WWE is way more better than it was in early 2009. I like the youth movement and the fact that they are pushing guys based off of their talent and not just by how big they are. It's refreshing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The less talented wrestler of TNA can wrestle 1000 times better than the non talented guys from WWE, and the best guys of tna can wrestle million and millions of times better than any one in WWE. TNA is the best company right now. and the best of all : there is no John Cena!, no Randy Orton ( boring as hell) Triple H( we know why he is where he is) and no steroid freaks with no talent...TNA is like heaven to me!.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yep, only because I don't really like WWE right now, I loved WWE's product of 1996-2002ish a lot more then the TNA of today, but in this moment of time I find TNA better

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
No. Which is pathetic because TNA's roster is twice as talented as the WWE's roster. Either way they both fucking suck.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
and the best of all : and no steroid freaks with no talent...
Hahahahahaha. Oh, the pain of laughter, it hurts....

Nope. TNA has plenty of quality talent who I'm fans of, but I enjoy the WWE product far more than TNA. Not to say I'm not a fan of both, but TNA is not my preferred company.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Not a chance. WWE has been putting in work this year. TNA have been taking steps back for the majority of the year in terms of the overall product.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm a fan of both. I prefer TNA, it's just a different feel. Despite what TNA seems to other people; to me it's not ECW, WCW, WWF Atitude, or WWE(current) it's TNA...

TNA is just different and I like it. The current current product under the Bischoff regime is putting me off though.

·
Premium Member
8,581 Posts
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I think TNA is great anymore like I used to. It's lost a lot of uniqueness in the past few years, especially when Hogan joined. I hardly watch WWE anymore, it hurts my brain with how childish and moronic it has become. Plus too many model looking wrestlers and divas. It's ModelMania over there, with a midget.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I prefer American Championship Entertainment (a local independent wrestling promotion out of NJ) over WWE. So yes, I prefer pretty much anything over WWE, including TNA, but I'm not sure that's really a compliment coming from me.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
The less talented wrestler of TNA can wrestle 1000 times better than the non talented guys from WWE, and the best guys of tna can wrestle million and millions of times better than any one in WWE. TNA is the best company right now. and the best of all : there is no John Cena!, no Randy Orton ( boring as hell) Triple H( we know why he is where he is) and no steroid freaks with no talent...TNA is like heaven to me!.
Gotta love "impartial" posters. :rolleyes:

I don't, because the overall direction of TNA is a legitimate clusterfuck.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
fuck picking sides

i choose both, there's no law that tells me i have to pick one by force

wwe may be pg and deliver lots of stupid childish storylines, but at least there's one good storyline+match amongst the bad segments

tna has some awesome matches, but the writting is so horrible, even a 4 year old would book it better

is it too much to ask for a balanced product?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
OP, you may have just opened Pandora's Box with this thread.....

To answer your question, yes. Yes I do.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Yes, but i gave up on WWE 10 years ago and the occasions i did put it on throughout the years ive found the roster to be filled with too many generic types....as well as the product being just too "Hollywood" for my liking with all the guest hosts and celebrities and shit.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Yes, but i gave up on WWE 10 years ago and the occasions i did put it on throughout the years ive found the roster to be filled with too many generic types....as well as the product being just too "Hollywood" for my liking with all the guest hosts and celebrities and shit.
me 2. although i didnt even watch WWF heavily ever, always WCW and i saw minor parts of WWF since my best friend was into it.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
If you had asked this last year I would have said hands down TNA wins. I never missed an episode. Since Bishoff took over for 2010 WWE is winning. I actually watch Raw now days and have missed so much of Impact. I just don't want to watch TNA become WCW2 which its doing.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Yes. WWE is just boring to me. I just don't feel any of the fueds and really don't find the characters interesting. Not the wrestlers fault, but still. And after seeing Final Battle, Im going to give ROH a look

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.