Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you need roids to have a good look I mean half the guys that had are have great looks used roids and people bitch about punk and d bryan etc dont use it you really think they wanna use roids witch fucks up your body

·
Registered
895 Posts
You dont have to take drugs to have a "good look", but to have Vince McMahon's ideal look you have to be a roider or be genetically predispositioned to build muscle.

There's a difference between most peoples "Good look" and Vince's "Good look"

·
Registered
146 Posts
I don't know about roids, but if you are a big guy like HHH or Batista, you can still look dominant while being a heel. If you are a smaller guy like Bryan or Punk, you can only be a cowardly heel that loses 90% of your matches clean(according to WWE). WWE has a bias against smaller guys. It sucks, but if you are a smaller guy, you have to work twice as hard to get over because WWE doesn't think a smaller guy can kick ass.

It's funny WWE is against steroids, but they love to push guys who look like they're on steroids.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
No you dont, but then People in this thread are most probably going to relate "Good looks" to Mason Ryan, Ezekiel Jackson etc... and trash Vince mcmahon for supposedly having a "Big man fetish", without even understanding the concept of big guys drawing money.

You can probably expect pictures of Big show and Great Khali or Shawn Michaels and Rey Mysterio in this thread used as a defense for Punk and Bryan, despite the fact none of those guys had a 7 month long WWE championship reign that Punk currently enjoys, which gives him all the responsibility in the world to draw money for the Company.

I predict 20 pages of redundant out-of-context arguments with loads of pictures. This thread is not going to end well, moderators might as well close it and put this out of misery.

·
Banned
788 Posts
You don't NEED them, but it can sometimes take a decade to make the progress of someone on sterriods for a year. Its just easier, helps alot, and makes life easier for the wrestlers. People who want to make it BIG (no pun intended) fast need to be willing to cut corners.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
No, you don't. Stop being stupid.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,329 Posts

Uhh...No. I think being overly muscular can actually detract from a look. Rather than striving for something flamboyant, unique and creative like Mankind or Legion of Doom a big, muscular guy can coast on his physique and not need to develop a character with a distinctive look and personality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.