• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite what he done in real life, do you miss the wrestler?

Simple yes or no question, Vote in poll, reply in thread.

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also why is that everytime someone talks Benoit, Eddie is automatically brought up?

Its like "Punk and Bryan" isn't it?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I love how you try to take the attention off the whole murder thing by saying "the wrestler" then "simple yes or no question" yet you have a "Good riddance" answer which just feeds the other opinion.

EDIT: On topic, yes I do miss his wrestling. That style of Eddie, Angle, Benoit seems to have died out now, I miss suplexes.

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I added good riddance for those who can't seperate the wrestler from the real person and his real life actions.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If you erase the last couple of days of his life, of course most people would miss him - in his last few years, he had a reputation as a living legend and one of the top workers of all time. But the problem is that you can't erase his wrongs when talking about his ultimate legacy, nor should you.

Reactions: Mojo Stark

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Of course, and people need to look at this autopsy. I blame wwe more than Beniot for the tragedy.

·
Banned
3,733 Posts
No doubt, grew up watching him, cried at WM20 ending when he and eddie were in the ring together, yeah call me sad. Oh well shit like that gets me emosh!

·
Administrator
33,725 Posts
I'm going to cut this off now because these threads always end up going the same way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.