Wrestling Forum banner

Do you live a Double life because of WWE?

7987 95
This might sound funny to some people but others will know what I am talking about. I have been following the WWE for a very long time now. When I was young my friends and I always made it a point to watch and follow our fav people in WWE and just like many of you we had are own matches outside.

I hate telling people that I watch wrestling, because they look at me like it is a bad thing. Trying to tell someone, "Hey WWE is on, want to watch it?" Is like handing a Nun a dildo.

Most people that ask, "Why do you watch wrestling?" first thing I always say, I have been keeping up with it for many years and I have always enjoy watching it, plus I know its fake (I feel like I always have to point that out).

Some of you don't have any problem with others knowning that you watch and you are not the ones I am talking too. I was wanting to know if anyone else was going threw the same thing.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
1,822 Posts
I wouldnt say i live a "double life" but i don't let anyone know i watch wrestling.

I'm 23, almost 24 and I doubt it'd be appealing to any prospective girlfriends that i watch wrestling.

the good thing is that i do like boxing, and i let that be known, so the couple times ive been caught watching wrestling, people just assume it's boxing without really paying attention!

· Banned
1,822 Posts
I don't tell anyone. It's not that it's fake fighting, it's other reasons why wrestling is really embarrassing.
exactly, i mean if you tried to convince someone that wrestling is actually good entertainment, then they sit down with you to watch it and the first thing they see is vickie guerrero going "excuse me" or the bella twins doing something, or santino or something, i mean just imagine it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.