Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how long they have been doing it, but on Sundays Battleground i noticed that when they showed something in slow motion (Orton superplexing Bryan from the top turnbuckle) the played the entire clip in slow motion. When Bryan hit the mat you saw his entire body take the impact & The slow spread of pain of pain of his face as he was bouncing off the mat & you saw the muscles in his legs jerk from the impact.
I also noticed replays where the entire clip was in slow motion, rather than it starting to play back at normal speed just before impact. I have never understood why the replay goes to normal speed just before the impact of the move, it was totally pointless.
Did anybody else notice this happen? I am going to keep an eye out on RAW & Smackdown to see if this is just something they do for PPV's or if they are going to start doing it for all the shows. I really hope they do.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I like it. Hope they don't fake it with a slowed-down regular motion. I prefer proper slow-motion clips, which are awesome.

And I hate switching camera angles on impact. I want to see the action clearly. Camera bullshit doesn't add action or drama to what's going on.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
It´s great. It shows that it´s not "fake" as many love to throw around and taking bumps actually can hurt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts