Wrestling Forum banner

Do you like my idea for the royal rumble?

• Yes

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 44.8%

Do you like my idea for the royal rumble?It is different so give it a read.

4K views 49 replies 40 participants last post by  ultimatekrang 
#1 ·
Out of thirty participants twenty nine wrestlers make it to the royal rumble.Somewhere around number 12 or 13 some new unknown music hits and nobody arrives.

HHH or Taker or Cena makes a big return(so everybody forgets about that missing number and the commentators are busy talking about this guy's big return) and he is the last to be in the ring.He celebrates with the crowd going crazy for his big triumphant comeback.

Out of nowhere CM PUNK jumps from the commentatory and elminates him to become the winner.The crowd is shocked.then booes PUNK.Punk celebrates with that new unknown music being his new theme song.

Do you like this idea?

#11 ·
Anything as long as it isn't a surprise #29/30 entry with a returning big name winning it. I'm sick to death of them. Whatever happened to number 1 or 2 fighting a full hour to win the whole thing and gaining an emotional victory? I could live with the OP's idea, though. It's a pretty good one actually.

#16 ·
Why not? :) The Royal Rumble is designed for surprises and swerves, so I think it'd be a cool idea. I know Punk has the capability of pulling off a classic Wrestlemania main event match too. So good idea overall :) .

#19 ·
Take CM Punk out of it and Primo Colon and everyone would hate the idea.

As someone (like one out of four people on this board) that does not get a hard on to everything CM Punk does, yes it would be a great idea.

#20 ·
I like every part except the theme change. I'm not a fan of his theme personally, but it does fit him very well. If something like this should happen, it should be like entry #12 or something comes, but no music hits, then the rumble continues until there's only one man left, he think he's won, but out of nowhere Punk comes and eliminates him. People, commentators, everybody will be like WTF just happened. Then Punk comes out the following night on RAW to explain.

Anyways, now that the idea has been suggested, don't expect it to happen.

#23 ·
That would be pretty badass, but not with an over-pushed loser like CM Punk. On the other hand, it would be a perfect moment for Rey Mysterio to finally turn heel. He could pretent to be injured and sit out with the announce team, then right at the end jump in and toss the 'thought-winner' out of the ring.

#24 ·
That would be pretty badass, but not with an over-pushed loser like CM Punk. On the other hand, it would be a perfect moment for Rey Mysterio to finally turn heel. He could pretent to be injured and sit out with the announce team, then right at the end jump in and toss the 'thought-winner' out of the ring.
Punk deserves it bro.

Rey has won it once already.Two is a little two much for rey(he is not on the same league as HBK or Hogan who won it twice)

#25 ·
I like the OP's idea, except the part about the new music playing, how about no music playing, no video nothing, the fans count down it hits zero, but nobody comes out, the announcers are dumbfounded. This would be early one, the 5/6 entrant, then after someone wins it, their music plays the ref raises their hand, then Punk gets up attacks them and throws them over the top rope. The announcers explain that Punk must have been the entrant that never came out.

Another idea I have, is have the last two guys eliminate eachother before the 30th entrant comes out, then have the countdown, then Punk's music hits, he tells Cole and Lawler that he must excuse himself because he has to go win the Rumble, gets and the ring celebrates runs around, point and laugh at the two guys that eliminated eachother, maybe Cena & Orton. It would turn Punk back into a heel. Or they could have the last two guys Sheaumus & Barrett, which keeps Punk face.

It would be cool to see, but who would Punk face at Wrestlemania?

#35 ·
...Another idea I have, is have the last two guys eliminate eachother before the 30th entrant comes out, then have the countdown, then Punk's music hits, he tells Cole and Lawler that he must excuse himself because he has to go win the Rumble, gets and the ring celebrates runs around, point and laugh at the two guys that eliminated eachother, maybe Cena & Orton. It would turn Punk back into a heel. Or they could have the last two guys Sheaumus & Barrett, which keeps Punk face...
I kinda like this... But I'd have Punk actually interfere and cause #28 & #29 to get eliminated & while Cole & King and wondering what the hell just happened the timer ticks down to zero, Punk's music plays and he casually gets in the ring and gloats.
The 2 people he eliminates would preferably be top/over faces (Cena, Mysterio, Edge, Big Show, Kofi, Morrison) and I'd have him bad mouthing them throughout their RR appearance so that at first it kinda looks like he's just being a dick and ruining the match for them

#27 ·
I like the OP's idea, except the part about the new music playing, how about no music playing, no video nothing, the fans count down it hits zero, but nobody comes out, the announcers are dumbfounded. This would be early one, the 5/6 entrant, then after someone wins it, their music plays the ref raises their hand, then Punk gets up attacks them and throws them over the top rope. The announcers explain that Punk must have been the entrant that never came out.
awesome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.