Wrestling Forum banner

Do you like my idea for the royal rumble?

• Yes

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 44.8%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of thirty participants twenty nine wrestlers make it to the royal rumble.Somewhere around number 12 or 13 some new unknown music hits and nobody arrives.

HHH or Taker or Cena makes a big return(so everybody forgets about that missing number and the commentators are busy talking about this guy's big return) and he is the last to be in the ring.He celebrates with the crowd going crazy for his big triumphant comeback.

Out of nowhere CM PUNK jumps from the commentatory and elminates him to become the winner.The crowd is shocked.then booes PUNK.Punk celebrates with that new unknown music being his new theme song.

Do you like this idea?

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
where was that?seriously i didnt see that or else why would i waste my time writing such a big thread?

if it was ur idea-GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

No offense it just striked me and thank god u got the same idea-for one moment i thought i could be the next vince russo

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I like it. Would be a nice way to get him back into the ring, get him some heat (if the last guy is a big face like Cena or Orton) and get him straight back to the main event.

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
Got to agree. I think it would be a great idea. Not sure if its ever even happened.

·
Registered
30 Posts
brilliant idea

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I'd rather go with the Punk as the #30 entrant idea for the sole fact that I think Punk has one of the better theme songs at the moment, and I don't want it to be changed.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Anything as long as it isn't a surprise #29/30 entry with a returning big name winning it. I'm sick to death of them. Whatever happened to number 1 or 2 fighting a full hour to win the whole thing and gaining an emotional victory? I could live with the OP's idea, though. It's a pretty good one actually.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The overall idea is great, but I don't think they will let Punk go over HHH/Cena/Taker in their return.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
This isn't exactly a new idea. I've read it over the forums for a week or so now. I just posted in that thread cos I thought it'd be a good idea too.

Anyway, yeah, it's a good idea.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Why not? :) The Royal Rumble is designed for surprises and swerves, so I think it'd be a cool idea. I know Punk has the capability of pulling off a classic Wrestlemania main event match too. So good idea overall :) .

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
I like the concept. i think it will defo be cool to see him return in the rumble just by commentating it and then his music hits and he gets in the ring. maybe if hes eliminated he can return to commentary.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
It's a total swerve moment, but at the same time it'll leave you feeling like you just ordered the ppv and got fucked.
Why the hell would it leave you feeling like that? The idea of the Rumble is that you have no idea who could win it. ANYONE could, if they get an entry number.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Take CM Punk out of it and Primo Colon and everyone would hate the idea.

As someone (like one out of four people on this board) that does not get a hard on to everything CM Punk does, yes it would be a great idea.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I like every part except the theme change. I'm not a fan of his theme personally, but it does fit him very well. If something like this should happen, it should be like entry #12 or something comes, but no music hits, then the rumble continues until there's only one man left, he think he's won, but out of nowhere Punk comes and eliminates him. People, commentators, everybody will be like WTF just happened. Then Punk comes out the following night on RAW to explain.

Anyways, now that the idea has been suggested, don't expect it to happen.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts