• No

Votes: 12 41.4%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AJ is getting pushed now

She apologizes to Natalya backstage for beating her few weeks back,then beats the shit out of her,then realizes she has made a mistake and apologizes and then leaves room
Similarly to Katilyn-Apologize,beat people up,Apologize

Develops sort of split personality/multiple personality doing stuff like Joker Sting at times and then completely Normal afterwards

She the trains in technical wrestling under Regal and calls herself first ever woman technical wrestler

Meanwhile,Kharma comes back
Dominates divas division
Challenges Bellas for title

Bella vs Kharma for title in a NO DQ match
Both Bellas attack Kharma

AJ comes to rescue
AJ and Kharma beat up Bellas

Suddenly,AJ puts Kharma in a YES LOCK and then beats her up
Bellas pin Kharma

AJ vs Kharma with huge push of AJ as first ever technical wrestler

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
If AJ did the Yes Lock, I would mark. For the past 5 months I was waiting for her to do the LeBell Lock on someone.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The whole mental disorder schtick is possible, but the idea of having AJ "beat up" and defeat Kharma isn't believable in the slightest.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
YES! YES! YES! I'm in favor of any idea that involves a push for AJ (Y)

and does not involve one for Aksana :troll

·
Registered
134 Posts
Anything looking like the insane icon could be awesome, even if nobody will ever be as good as Sting.

·
Premium Member
17,621 Posts
Whatever the circumstance is, id she did the yes lock, I'd flip out.

·
Six Point Terror
893 Posts
We've seen on multiple occasions, AJ using various submission locks (i.e.. The Octopus) Her using the Yes Lock...fuck i'd nut my pants.

This idea isn't that bad. But the Kharma angle just isn't believable.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Would love for AJ to have an alter ego.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I'd like to see that. Her using the Yes lock would be great, but I want her to break out the octupus again, I was always impressed with that hold.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
The whole mental disorder schtick is possible, but the idea of having AJ "beat up" and defeat Kharma isn't believable in the slightest.
She would need a looooot of build for that and I would much rather see Kharma vs Beth Phoenix. I'm not even sure I even really want to see that.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe that Kharma is a little too much
But I said she should be booked as the submission expert-first ever female in WWE

AJ as split personality would be awesome

·
Registered
568 Posts
And Gail Kim was? As much as I don't really find AJ interesting whatsoever I think her and Kharma could be version 2 of Gail/Kong from TNA.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
And Gail Kim was? As much as I don't really find AJ interesting whatsoever I think her and Kharma could be version 2 of Gail/Kong from TNA.
Comparing the TNA Knockouts division in 2007 to the WWE Divas division in 2011 is like comparing ripe apples to rotten oranges. If the current Divas division was more than just a 30 second hair-pulling roll-up winning piss break, the idea of AJ feuding with Kharma, while still not believable, could be half-ass churned out if given plenty of build-up. But since that's not going to happen, we might as well not even consider it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts