Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
8,232 Posts
Immortal is probably the worst wrestling faction in history. They don't even act as a faction, guys just show up whenever they feel like it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Its ok, its not the Main Event Mafia, Evolution, DX, Four Horsemen, or the nWo or anything but its ok.

I like how TNA has become more focused since they started the storyline, that part is nice.

And I like how I am going to mark out to see the Main Event Mafia take Immortal out at Lockdown.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Actually im kinda confused. Why did you call it neksus? I mean the x is a petty important part of it. And its not even like that hard to spell nexus. Infact the method with the x is shorter than the one you wrote.

Or is it an attempt at satire?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
yes its better than the neksus
i agree. Neksus sucks.

i don't really care about them. they still seem pretty random, even after all this time. i wouldn't say they're the worst thing on Earth, and i don't really feel like comparing them to Nexus considering i don't care about Nexus either, but i wouldn't really say Immortal is full of win or great quality or anything.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Immortal is fucking awful. I didn't watch Impact for two weeks, and when I came back, half the faction was different. Its apparent breakup somehow has managed to make even less sense than its construction.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i agree. Neksus sucks.

i don't really care about them. they still seem pretty random, even after all this time. i wouldn't say they're the worst thing on Earth, and i don't really feel like comparing them to Nexus considering i don't care about Nexus either, but i wouldn't really say Immortal is full of win or great quality or anything.
This is from a guy who has David Otunga on his Avatar

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
David Otunga won Rookie of the year from PWI. He's bigger than Austin, Rock, Cena, Taker and Hogan combined.

And I can barely keep track of all the insane factions in TNA.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I liked Nexus, but now it's completely destroyed with CM Punk leading them into destruction.

Meanwhile Immortal is just a giant clusterfuck, I would rather have Fortune just be the lone faction in TNA right now. Hardy's should just reunite already, Abyss needs James Mitchell, and EB/Hogan should be the authority figures helping out the heels.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i love Immortal. only person in the whole group i dont like is Abyss, and everyone else are pretty much my favorite TNA people.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yeah, I think if Abyss and Jarrett werent in it that it would be a lot better off.

Jarrett because he has his on thing with Angle that has nothing to do with Immortal and Abyss because he absolutely sucks.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
There are to many members and the original"they" only has 3 actual wrestlers to begin with.Hell one of them is near the end of his career. Its not a bad faction, I wouldn't call it the worst but having fortune just join them pretty randomly was annoying.I mean Flair and Hogan as partners?Jeff Hardy as champ has been a pleasant surprise though, He's actually been good. The only thing I dislike is that it has that nWo kind of feel to it. It would have been better off without Bischoff and Hogan. Maybe add idk a Foley since he wanted a heel turn and someone else. To be fair it would have been better if Bischoff and Hogan weren't apart of TNA in general and on TV. Oh well ,what can ya do?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I love Immortal but hate Abyss.

All iwc wants younger talent. But they all suck on the mic. Its not like the 80s or 90s when the charisma was huge. Randy Savage, the snake, the body, flair, foley etc.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Immortal is a load of shit and was definitely underwhelming in terms of the Bound for Glory reveal.
It's what happens when Vince Russo doesn't get replaced, even though 2010 had a lot of discussion over potential replacements.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They dont act like a stable like they should. Both jeffs characters are good as individuals but they don't act like they are together as a unit the way they should.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts