Wrestling Forum banner

Do you like CM Punk's "pipebomb" character?

• Yes

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, CM Punk since his debut has undergone a lot of changes in his character. He went from straight edge face, to straight edge savior heel, to charismatic brainwashing leader, to a outspoken smartass pipebomb guy. Do you like his current persona?

I personally love it. He cracks me up.

·
Registered
559 Posts
amazing idea, its lacking variety as of late. same stephanie remarks. it doesnt have the same "omg" factor as it did the first promo

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Incoming Jomockery for the squash.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
Yeah, it's good. Obviously better at the time of the first promo due to the shock value and unpredictability of it. Still good now though, definitely my favourite current star.

·
Registered
16 Posts
His current persona reminds me of the pseudo-philosopher kids in college, it can be annoying. Coming from college, it is like I've seen it plenty of times before, the anti-establishment guy who feels they are speaking for everyone else when they really aren't. Can be annoying but I guess that is the story-line and character the WWE wants him to be currently, so if that is the case (based on the aforementioned) he is doing a fine job at portraying it perfectly.

·
Registered
692 Posts
It made me cringe watching him and Cena team up and celebrate today

1 - 20 of 28 Posts