Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,151 Posts
I do enjoy it. Hate people who never drank it that talk smack on it.
I have to say I kind of feel the same way. I immediately feel that I can't trust someone who doesn't drink.
It's just as bad if they do it for a religious reason or something.

They have to be hiding something for them not to drink. Otherwise, I don't drink much during the year except during the Summer then I'm probably getting very drunk twice a week and having a drink daily.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,178 Posts
Im a recovering alcoholic but i keep falling off the wagon espically when you hear your mama is fucking not well again. 24 cans of larger and litre of vodka yesterday. Just bought another 10 pack. Nah i fucking hate it but numbs the pain a bit till i wake up tomorrow. This fucking corona virus is stopping me from getting back on tha grind and working to forget my troubles

Peace.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,178 Posts
I LOVE alcohol... which is why I'm now close to four years sober lmao
Huge RESPECT Doc . Man's doing well and i can hopefully join you back on the wagon.

Props Doc

·
Registered
266 Posts
No, fuck alcohol

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
I grew up in a very evangelical Christian background where alcohol was the devil! So that sort of stayed in my psych. I never drank til I was about 23 and only got drunk once.

I know the time I did though I hated it! I think you could discribe me as a miserable drunk lol but I was just full of negative emotion and I hated the feeling. Never been drunk since. I still enjoy a couple of beers or whiskey though. And I'm also one who can still have a good time without alcohol.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Im a recovering alcoholic but i keep falling off the wagon espically when you hear your mama is fucking not well again. 24 cans of larger and litre of vodka yesterday. Just bought another 10 pack. Nah i fucking hate it but numbs the pain a bit till i wake up tomorrow. This fucking corona virus is stopping me from getting back on tha grind and working to forget my troubles

Peace.
Hope you are doing okay during this quarantine bro. Stay strong.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Hell yes! Favourite is beer, then wine red and white, then probably gin is my most common spirit - G & Ts mmm.

I do love a good scotch on the rocks as well.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts