Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,431 Posts
I know way, way too many but Australian prison ain't shit compared to what I imagine the American system would be. I don't agree drug addicts should get sent to jail because I could name at least 5 I know who have.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Two people:

1. a chick from school who was charged with being an accessory to murder. To my knowledge she only did roughly 2 years in prison before she got out.

2. My cousin's ex boyfriend who went to prison on an involuntary manslaughter charge and is still in there now (don't know how much time he got though).

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I know of two guys.

One is my girlfriends brother who has been in and out of the juvenile prison system and has now been to adult prison I think 3 times. He's been for armed robbery (With a baseball bat), assault (Beat up an elderly old lady I believe to rob her), driving without licence etc. Dude is a total loser and refuses all guidance or advice given to him. He knocked his girlfriend up age 21 and soon after went back to prison for driving without a licence I believe.

Another is a friend of a friend who went for drug related crimes and got like 3 years for it. Seems to have changed his ways since that time and is a more mature person who no longer breaks the law.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts