Wrestling Forum banner

Do you HONESTLY believe that...(Spoliers)

3684 Views 48 Replies 46 Participants Last post by  Big Dog
Jerry Lawler will beat The Miz and become WWE Champion?
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Premium Member
46,371 Posts
No, but he shouldn't be in this spot anyway. WWE REEEEEEALLY expects me to pay 50 bucks to see a Title match involving a guy who has been a comedy character & announcer for a vast majority of his ENTIRE run with the WWE which has lasted close to 17 years? I'll say it again, WWE really thinks they can get away with anything nowadays. They would have never dared to pull this crap in 97-98 when WCW was either ahead of them or hot on their tails.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Scott Steiner should examine Lawler's chances at PPV.

· The User Without Fear
2,800 Posts
No, but he shouldn't be in this spot anyway. WWE REEEEEEALLY expects me to pay 50 bucks to see a Title match involving a guy who has been a comedy character & announcer for a vast majority of his ENTIRE run with the WWE which has lasted close to 17 years? I'll say it again, WWE really thinks they can get away with anything nowadays. They would have never dared to pull this crap in 97-98 when WCW was either ahead of them or hot on their tails.
No, they're expecting you to pay money to watch the Elimination Chamber matches which are the real attractions of the PPV. The rest is nothing more than filler.

And yes, they can get away with anything they want. Those are the benefits of being the largest and most powerful promotion in the world.

· Registered
208 Posts
The Challenger is at the same level as the champion. Both of them bored me in match.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.