Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
1,677 Posts
Well it is Pro Wrestling Lol
Kayfabe wise Miz should want to destroy King
Imagine some old dude continuing to loom over you when you finally when the title and the worst part, you can barely beat him
Miz (kayfabe) should try to destroy him

· Great One?..
13,047 Posts
they said that the winner would go face miz for the title at mania, and the rest would go to the chamber, im confused
No, They is Cole.

Cole said the winner of tonight's Raw Rumble would take on Miz at EC and the remaining six would be in the Chamber for the #1 conterder match who will face the winner of the Miz/Lawler match, at Mania.

· Premium Member
485 Posts
Cole screws Lawler at EC, sets up a match between them at WM. Cena wins at EC, sets up match between him and Miz at WM.

Why they are investing time into this Lawler angle JUST to get a match between him and Cole at WM is mind-boggling, not to mention that its in the WWE title scene.

· The Man
30,830 Posts
I wouldn't put anything past the bookers at this point. I mean he's pinned the WWE champ 3 times already, might as well give him a one night title run.

I think it's more likely Cole will screw him, and then we'll get King/Cole at Wrestlemania as someone mentioned. Or King will win and Miz will win in his rematch the following night due to Cole interfering. Regardless, it's safe to say Miz will be going into Wrestlemania as WWE.

I have to say, although he has been booked pretty much like garbage, I'm glad they finally gave someone a decent reign length-wise, especially an up-and-coming new guy. He may look weaker then Seamus or Swagger when they were champs, but Miz has been kept a big part of the show and has been very relevant, so overall I don't think his reign has been THAT badly booked.

· Registered
4,243 Posts
I agree with everyone else, it's obvious to me that they'll have Cole screw him out of the title which will unfortunately set up a match between the 2 at WM.

King, your first (and most likely only) match at WrestleMania will be against Michael Cole, see Jerry WWE does still care about you!

· Registered
74 Posts
While it is likely Lawler is gonna get screwed by Cole, it doesn't mean Lawler will face just Cole at Mania. Why not have Cole invest in the services of Alex Riley. The history is there between Lawler and Riley. Of course Cole loves Riley as well seeing as he never shuts up about him. That way the match won't be as bad as it could be. Still not much of an upgrade, but an upgrade nonetheless.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
Rated R™;9294883 said:
No, They is Cole.

Cole said the winner of tonight's Raw Rumble would take on Miz at EC and the remaining six would be in the Chamber for the #1 conterder match who will face the winner of the Miz/Lawler match, at Mania.
In other words, the number one contender for the WWE at Wrestlemania will have needed three chances to win a match for that spot. They lost in the rumble, lost a 7 man rumble, and now win in the chamber.

It used to be you won the rumble you got the title shot, now there is all this bullshit between the rumble and Wrestlemania that lowers the value of both events and the titles.

And we get Lawler vs Miz at a ppv for a world title. Joke.

· Registered
865 Posts
lawler vs dbiase at WM, dibiase goes over him

· Registered
793 Posts
What ever slim hope, that I was praying for, of seeing Miz vs Morrison at WM for title are fading fast. Cena vs Miz would just as bad of joke as Lawler vs Miz at EC. Are we suppose to forget the how Cena destroyed Miz at SS 2 years ago?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.