Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you hate reigns or just the product as in booking, writing, the direction?

As for me, I just hate the product. I feel like the reason why Reigns is getting all this negative heat from the fans is because they don't want to see Reigns in the title picture as of right now because he is NOT READY. I'm sure the fans wants Reigns to get over but just do it without the machine forcing it. Reigns is just so different compared to Cena who was also forced on us but Cena could cut promos any day of the week, Roman... not so.

·
Registered
607 Posts
The fact is the product doesn't revolve around 1 superstar, the roster do exist. BUT, if Daniel Bryan won and literally every other top guy got buried in the process like they kinda did last night, everybody would fucking love the product because their guy would be headlining Mania. I'm satisfied with the product, not elated, but satisfied. As for Reigns' win, i'm overjoyed because a heel turn is now a possibility.

Reactions: Darkness is here

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
WWE over Reigns by a massive amount

Yeah he's a shit pro wrestler/ sports entertainer, but i still like the dude.

Vince claims to listen to the fans. I think he meant share holders, sponsors and executives.

Joe Shmoe who pays for a ticket or a network subscription has no say in the matter

Reactions: THANOS

·
Registered
642 Posts
The product. Reigns is the same story for me as Cena, I like the guy, but the way he's being presented p*sses me off.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
I hate the product and their attitude towards the fans and what their fanbase wants. A sane company would push the stars the fans WANT to see, not force feed them shit they don't want. Reigns is the ultimate symbol of WWE's attitude and everything that is wrong with their approach.

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's definitely the retarded booking. You have some fantastic wrestlers that the crowd is dying to cheer for.. but they refuse to listen, they think they can tell you who you need to like and its so blatant that the audience is now refusing to accept this bull shit.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
the booking.

Reigns catches the brunt of it because of the terrible booking. I like Reigns, but even I can see him being the main event of Mania is just way too soon.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
The product. Regins should not be the sacrificial lamb for people frustrations. Canceling the network is

·
Oh, What a Day! What A Lovely Day!
3,568 Posts
The product is a piece of shit right, so that would be my pick. Reigns is just the new McMahon puppet a lot of guys decided to hate just because of that reason, like its the guy's fault McMahon gets a hard on with his physique.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts