Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry but does anyone hate Eve? Last night did it for me, with her stupid ass dancing.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Not hate because it's too strong, but I just don't like seeing her. She can't dance, her song annoys the hell out of me whenever it comes on, and her stupid entrance pose pisses me off.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I like her, but yeah, she definitely needs to stop dancing. fpalm

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I thought her dancing last night was so bad it's hilarious. No, i don't hate her, she's fine enough for a diva. Everything is there, she only lacks character.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
I don't like the current storyline she's in but other than that I don't have a problem with her besides the direction WWE is taking with her. The Raw roster is too crowded, she might be better off on SD!.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I wouldn't say I hate her, but I dislike her absolutely. Just don't like her, something about her that I'm like meh whenever she shows up.
Maybe it's her constant smiling, it sometimes kinda pisses me off, she's like a robot, no real emotion whatsoever.

Maxine said it best.

·
Registered
22,862 Posts
She just needs to stop dancing....

Unless its on a pole

·
Registered
975 Posts
honestly i'm glad i wasn't the only one thinking this...and no I dont literally hate her as a person because i dont know her, but i hate her character. As she came down doing the routine literally right away I said to my brother, "what the fuck is this shit? seriously they're going to do this all the time?" Then as the match ended and she broke into the routine again I said, "seriously this is garbage it's ridiculously stupid I hate this." And I'm someone that NEVER complains about the product. I honestly hate what they're doing with these two, ESPECIALLY her...it's boring, it looks stupid and it is stupid...Truth either needs to a) fly solo and try to get over his new song on his own like he did with what's up b) realize he's a one hit wonder and go back to what's up, again, on his own or c) ditch eve, give her the lie detector, become heel...no matter what these 2 need to seperate and eve needs to never dance again bc she sucks at it

1 - 20 of 54 Posts