Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure he means it and he is going to try but there is no way can he stay off tv forever. Linda never liked it and Shane and Stephanie can take it or leave it but Vince LOVED it. Loved loved loved loved it. Plus Vince doesn't exactly have a small ego. A year or two or maybe less who knows,he will get fidgety and miss the attention and being infront of the crowd. No way he can do it.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
Vince will be 92 and still strutting to the ring.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
He'll be back and he won't be gone permanently until the day he dies.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
he's the boss...he might not have a "big role" all the time, but he will be back and we will see him on tv again...though, it might be face vince...which wouldn't be so bad...although heel vince is, as the miz would say, AWESOME!

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
He'll only give it up when he feels truly ashamed of his appearance. He's still in phenomenal shape for anyone, especially someone his age, but if he ends up wheelchair-bound or otherwise frail-looking, he'll appear very rarely because he'll want his Herculean physique to be remembered.

·
Registered
12,872 Posts
He'll only give it up when he feels truly ashamed of his appearance. He's still in phenomenal shape for anyone, especially someone his age, but if he ends up wheelchair-bound or otherwise frail-looking, he'll appear very rarely because he'll want his Herculean physique to be remembered.

It may be a while, he takes Hogan's special power pack :D

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Unless you're referring to steroids, "he takes Hogan's special power pack" just sounds dirty and wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
Well definitely not forever, because no one can live forever.

However, Vince will still play a role in WWE television in some sort of capacity, till the day he kicks the bucket. The man's also in my opinion the greatest heel of all time, and still is. I would no way be objected to Vince continuing to strut his way around in front of our televisions.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
He should go back to commentating. The "Mr. McMahon" character has run it's course. The current commentators are boring and not all that good. At least give me the comedy of Vince yelling "One! Two! He got him! He got him!...Oh, no he didn't!"

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think it's going to be something really big that ends Vince being on TV, we'll see him back soon enough.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why should he? He's pure entertainment in my eyes so I say let him go on whenever he wants.
He said in an interview with a Connecticut newspaper he was done with tv. He feels that it is time to make new characters and his character takes up too much time. That was the reson for the Nexus beatdown.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts