Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
i think he will attempt to be a heel again at some point in his career, but it won't hold up to the old days obv

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,816 Posts
Nope.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Wait WTF!

Triple H has always been a badass, even in the PG Era. Only a true badass can walk around in their underwear backstage rockin' a viking beard holding a sledgehammer.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Eventually a man grows up Hunter is a father now so no he probably won't.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
It's most likely not gonna happen for one simple reason - his day in the spotlight is gone. For him to be that kind of badass he needs to be in a top position.

HHH will be ready to slip nicely into his buddy HBK's role upon returning. Eternal face who can have main event level matches but doesn't linger in the main event or win titles.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
No.

For two reasons:

Triple H has personally said that he dosen't want to go back to the past. He's a dad now, and dosen't want his young kids seeing him do those kind of things. He'll more than likely return the same character he was last year.

Triple H has entered "Undertaker" status - meaning no matter what he does, he's going to get cheered, even if just out of respect. He'll probably become like Shawn Michaels, and just play out the wise veteran unconcerned with winning titles untill he retires a few years later.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
would love to see it

i doubt it will happen tho

·
Registered
544 Posts
No.

For two reasons:

Triple H has personally said that he dosen't want to go back to the past. He's a dad now, and dosen't want his young kids seeing him do those kind of things. He'll more than likely return the same character he was last year.

Triple H has entered "Undertaker" status - meaning no matter what he does, he's going to get cheered, even if just out of respect. He'll probably become like Shawn Michaels, and just play out the wise veteran unconcerned with winning titles untill he retires a few years later.
:lmao

·
Registered
386 Posts
No.

For two reasons:

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that HHH has wanted to go back to heel for quite a while. Maybe not to the extent of his 1999-2000 run or even his Evolution run but he does want to go heel.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Nope, he's grown up now as a person, performer and character. So with that in mind, I can't see him getting any edgier.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I would love to see it again since he plays the part so damn well, but we probably will never see a heel Triple H again. As many have stated, Triple H has reached legendary status, and is going to get crowd support no matter what he does. He will be used to elevate some of the big up and coming stars of tomorrow and will have a few more big time feuds before bowing out of the ring.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow, I didn't know Triple H. is a face now. I used to love to hate him during his feud with the Rock. He was one bad ass heel. I can't never imagine him as a face. I quite watching wrestling after the Rock and Austin left.Just recently became interest in pro wrestling again, and did not like what I see with WWE but whatever. Smackdown is unwatchable most of the time beside Rey, and Raw becomes below average. Wade Barret harassing John cena segment is always entertaining though. I turn in to Raw just to see that segment. Off topic, but what else did I miss after 2003? How and when did John Cena become the biggest face in WWE? Did Triple H. became as big as John Cena during his face turned? This is like waking up from a coma after 7 years and everything changes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts