Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Question: Why would he go to the UFC to get his ass kicked and possibly get a concussion when he has so much income right now? Why would he risk his future health?

On Topic: John Cena would probably go 1-5 in his UFC career before quitting and going back to WWE.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Cena would get carved up like a Christmas ham.

Reactions: Ashiagaru

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
if he had the passion for ufc like he does with wwe then im sure he would reach far
as much as i hate how boring he is lets face it the guy is resilient and hardworking
when you have a 2 man with those 2 attributes then you can be assured he won't stop unless he reaches somewhere and well the goof is tough

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
The UFC is basically a bunch of jobbers compared to Cena. He beat brock, won matches after getting DDT on concrete, comes back from a life threatening injury in like 2 months, etc. No MMA fighter is as legit as Cena.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Cena was into bodybuilding not MMA, if he had the passion for it then maybe but UFC is not about brute strength

·
Registered
138 Posts
The UFC is basically a bunch of jobbers compared to Cena. He beat brock, won matches after getting DDT on concrete, comes back from a life threatening injury in like 2 months, etc. No MMA fighter is as legit as Cena.
I hope this isn't serious.

Ask Brock how he'd do in the UFC. The UFC is the big leagues and Cena would get handled. I'd say Kimbo would beat his ass in an MMA and that's saying something.

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
He has great strenght in his arms and legs....but he has nothing else going for him as a fighter.

edit: and btw did you see Batista's MMA fight? That guy did years of training and he just looked horrible. He couldn't throw a punch, he couldn't wrestler...nothing.

·
Banned
598 Posts
John Cena is meathead

Reactions: Samoon

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.